+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What would you do if... (Random Question)

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

What would you do if... (Random Question)

59wayz and I were driving back home from the gas station last night when we seen this creepy, serial-killer
    lookin' dude entering the parking lot as we were pulling out. I mean he was VERY scary lookin'. Even 59wayz
    said somethin' about him, "Look at that scary lookin' dude!" he said. I felt the strangest vibe from the dude.

But anyway, we had a conversation about the guy--which is what sparked the question I will ask you--which went like this:

A_S: That guy looks like he's gonna shoot someone up in the store!

59W: Yeah, I know, right?

A_S: I'm glad I'm not there right now... What would you do if that creepy mofo just started walkin' along the side of the car,
    keepin' the same pace as us and we're doin' like 30 MPH?

59W: What?

A_S: What would you do if he was walkin'--lookin' normal--and kept pace with this car? Starin' at us and s***.

59W: I dunno, probably speed up.

A_S: And if he could still catch up? S***, I'd probably tuck and roll--he can have the f****** car! LOL!

59W: Screw that, I'd hit his ass!

A_S: And if he just got up and caught back up?

59W: If I hit him a few times and he still got up, s***, he can have the f****** car!! He deserves it! LOL.

We talked about it for a good long time, and that's pretty much the summarized verson of our conversation. I've always
    wondered what people would do if they were in those kinds of situations--I guess I watch too many horror/sci-fi flicks. LOL.

What about you guys? What would you do in that kind of situation?? ^_^

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What would you do if... (Random Question)

Honestly, if I saw anyone like that walk in, I'd stay out of sight. Not because I thought there might be a holdup, but... well, scary people scare me (LOL), and I'm more paranoid about things like kidnap and sexual harassment than, say, a shooting? ^^" (God, this makes me sound so self-absorbed) And if it really were a holdup and I were already in the store, I don't think I could do anything, could I? Except maybe panic, pray like crazy, and hope he doesn't see me calling 911. (Not that I'd call and talk to them, I'd probably just dial, let them pick up and figure out what's going on from the background noise)

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    Honestly, if I saw anyone like that walk in, I'd stay out of sight. Not because I thought there might be a holdup, but... well, scary people scare me (LOL), and I'm more paranoid about things like kidnap and sexual harassment than, say, a shooting? ^^" (God, this makes me sound so self-absorbed) And if it really were a holdup and I were already in the store, I don't think I could do anything, could I? Except maybe panic, pray like crazy, and hope he doesn't see me calling 911. (Not that I'd call and talk to them, I'd probably just dial, let them pick up and figure out what's going on from the background noise)

To be honest with you, I thought that man could've been capable of doin' plenty of bad things. That's why I asked 59ways such a random question. He seemed... EVIL! Like, "I'll kill your mother and kidnap your sister while sticking my gun up your ass," evil! LOL.

If you were drivin' down the street and just seen some creepy guy walking along side your car--mind you he's keepin' up with you while looking like he's walking a normal pace--and he's just starin' at you; what would you do? ^_^

I can understand bein' afraid of getting kidnapped or whatever. It's a common fear amongst females, there's no self-absorbtion in that. But what if he was much more than the common criminal?

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

LOL...now that is a pretty funny situation.........
    If i was with my friends......we would not be very influenced by fear....
    i mean, he may be scary looking and all.....but he could have a very kind heart......
    But if he would start stalking us or some s*** like that.......I know that i would not be afraid........
    I know how do defend myself since I have three black belts and if my friends decide to go out late at night....i would always have some hidden weapon with me.,......just in case.........(I learned from experience that you can never go wrong with a hidden weapon)
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

For me it's all a matter of who I am with.

It's funny, but I have never been any good at protecting myself. I go into a weird freeze panic mode. My therapist said it goes back to childhood traumas. I have been know to strike out a few times. Pure adrenaline, no conscious thought involved there.

However, when there is someone for me to protect, someone I care about... He_l get out of the way. It's the strangest thing. All of a sudden my mind snaps and I'm in savior mode. I will do anything and everything to protect the one(s) I am with. Again, no conscious thought involved, I just do it.

So, if I was alone... I suppose I would be killed, or worse. I would panic freeze on the spot like Bambi in the headlights.

However, if I was with someone I would do the stupid thing... I would allow them to escape, while I delayed (or stopped) the psycho. I suppose if he turned out to be some sort of creature, death would probably be preferable to the multitude of possibilities. lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Astaroth View Post
    LOL...now that is a pretty funny situation.........
    If i was with my friends......we would not be very influenced by fear....
    i mean, he may be scary looking and all.....but he could have a very kind heart......
    But if he would start stalking us or some s*** like that.......I know that i would not be afraid........
    I know how do defend myself since I have three black belts and if my friends decide to go out late at night....i would always have some hidden weapon with me.,......just in case.........(I learned from experience that you can never go wrong with a hidden weapon)
    I hear ya there! I carry my knife with me everywhere!! LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Umbriel View Post
    For me it's all a matter of who I am with.

It's funny, but I have never been any good at protecting myself. I go into a weird freeze panic mode. My therapist said it goes back to childhood traumas. I have been know to strike out a few times. Pure adrenaline, no conscious thought involved there.

However, when there is someone for me to protect, someone I care about... He_l get out of the way. It's the strangest thing. All of a sudden my mind snaps and I'm in savior mode. I will do anything and everything to protect the one(s) I am with. Again, no conscious thought involved, I just do it.

So, if I was alone... I suppose I would be killed, or worse. I would panic freeze on the spot like Bambi in the headlights.

However, if I was with someone I would do the stupid thing... I would allow them to escape, while I delayed (or stopped) the psycho. I suppose if he turned out to be some sort of creature, death would probably be preferable to the multitude of possibilities. lol
    Savior mode, I like that.

I dunno about bein' a diversion for someone against someone that creepy. I'd probably hang back and throw rocks at him, but if you woulda seen this guy, you wouldn't want to be within' close-quarters of the guy! Ask 59wayz, that dude looked EVIL. LOL.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

well, if i'm waiting for a bus (which is what i'll most likely be doing), i'd run for the nearest store and call my Darling and then call a taxi... oh wait! that has happend before! i just got out of school, so i was wearing my uniform, then this guy kept circling around in his car asking me if i wanted a ride! i kept saying no and then i ran for the Quizno's! ^_^ and then my boyfriend picked me up! well, actually he asked his mom to stop by there... but it's the same thing!

if i'm in a car, driving alone, head for the nearest freeway while i'm freaking the f*** out and praying to God i lost him!

in the car with Dalring, i'd feel more comfortable, but i'd still be praying for him to go away!

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

If a guy like that was heading towards me i would run like there's no tommorow!! i would run to an airport then go to england take a train to france then take another plane to japan. Live there for a couple of years make a profit then come back home^^
    lol no i wouldn't do that. i would RUN to a place with alot of people ^^ so i feel somewhat safe away from him. Or i will get into my friend(if i was with a friend) car and lock the door and tell them to press on the gas!!
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast