+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What would you do if you found out that your life was exactly like the truman show?

Newbie jrjtm7850 is off to a good start
    Thanks

What would you do if you found out that your life was exactly like the truman show?

What would you do if you found out that your life was just like the Truman Show?
    You found out that everything and everyone you have contact with is/was fictional, and everyone but you is in on it? Your friends, family, lover, etc, are actors and that every moment of your life was recorded and watched.

So, what would you do if you found out that your life was just like the Truman Show.

Otaku Tetsanosuke Kirikami is off to a good start Tetsanosuke Kirikami's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What would you do if you found out that your life was exactly like the truman sho

Simple

Phase 1: Eat cake. Because everyone loves it and it'll distract everyone for phase 2.

Phase 2: Find a large, blunt, recommended-even sturdy object, hide it behind back.

Phase 3: ....

Phase 4: Profit.

Quite the simple plan for the man who discovers that his life was actually a lie. Take that Patrick Duffy! ;;>.>

"Walk in with Reason, and leave with Passion."

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What would you do if you found out that your life was exactly like the truman sho

Grumble Grumble Grumble

What would be more interesting is if you found out that your life is like 'The Matrix'... (Now what color pill was that?)

Not really a debate topic... Moving to the Cyber Lounge...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

That's a good question! I wouldn't say that I've been in the same exact scenario, but my life had been a lie at one point in time. Not like, "You're living on a TV show and you don't know it," lie. But a lie none the less.

I grew up thinkin' that my brother and sister's dad was mine, until our parents divorced; THEN my mom tells me the truth. The rest is history. But that's a different story...

What would I do if I found out I was raised on TV? Hmm... I'd probably be uber pissed and go on strike like those writers! LOL! "Where's my loot, b****es??" Either that or just quit/run away and start a new life as a hermit, due to the fact that the entire world would know me.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

I would be extremely happy actually. Because it would mean all this crap I go through isn't real and there's still a whole real world left to explore.

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

I would take revenge on those people......
    One thing I hate the most are fake people with fake personalities and full of lies and deceit.......it makes me want to take out my sword and.......well, lets not go there........
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Newbie Elkreado is off to a good start Elkreado's Avatar
    Thanks

laugh at the countless hours people wasted watching my life when they could have been out living theirs...

Otaku LEtters Champion, PopWord Champion, Alphabet Soup Champion, Baby Destruction Champion bellocanlver is off to a good start
    Thanks

hm... i would probably b relieved bcuz it wasnt real at all but then i would really b pssed off bcuz it has been all a lie
    Temari is so Cool

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast