+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What would you do if you found out that your life was exactly like the truman show?

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What would you do if you found out that your life was exactly like the truman sho

wow good question .. for me i'd be happy actually (though i can't really say i won't be pissed "extremely" at first) but that's what i'd be after thinking about it ... because that means all things i went through were nothing but bunch of lies and the real life is yet to start if i want to start it over ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What would you do if you found out that your life was exactly like the truman sho

I would probably go crazy finding out that my whole life was a lie. I would get very angry and go after the sob's who did that to me. Of course I would sneaky about it. I would keep going about my day to day life then I would hit when they didn't exspect it. Mwahahahaha!

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Elkreado View Post
    laugh at the countless hours people wasted watching my life when they could have been out living theirs...
    LOL, I never really thought about it that way!

I would crack up! Although, most people would probably get a "God Complex" from taking pleasure in such things. LOL.

"Yes, my little feeble minded zombies... Continue to watch and worship me with no regard of your own lives!"

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I would be like Beep mother beep pe oed that this was all for ratings and my life is fake and people have been watching me think what they would see you do like if you masturbated i would be like @@@@.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2