+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What would you do if you were president?

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

What would you do if you were president?

If you was the president of the united states and was in charge over a million people and do president things, what would you do?

I would end the war and try to help other countries such as africa, I seen what is going on over there, hardly any children are not eating. So my choice is to help africa get back on its feet.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What would you do if you was president?

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    If you was the president of the united states and was in charge over a million people and do president things, what would you do?

I would end the war and try to help other countries such as africa, I seen what is going on over there, hardly any children are not eating. So my choice is to help africa get back on its feet.
    I dont think you fully understand what the war is about. We are not fighting the Iraqies or the Afgan people, we are fighting terrerists who dont give a damn about Human life. They torture, kill, intimidate, and kidnap their own people as well as American, Europiens, and just about every one else. These people are evil. Even most of the people in the middle east are starting to realise this and are ratting them out because they are just sick of them and seeing them for who and what they really are.
    Now for the starving people in Africa... Umm, we have been sending aid for years now all over Africa. The problem are the greedy warloards that are incharge that keep taking all of the aid we are sending to the people who really need it. So its not so much that we are not sending aid, its just that the aid we are sending keeps getting stolen by those low life warloards.

As for if I was President... Hmm... I really dont think I want to be the President. I wouldnt mind being an adviser or something like that but to be the President, I would have to say no thanks.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

I would re-do the whole thing, start from stracth, i'd get all the conspiracies they might have out of the way, by straight up telling the nation what we have done wrong in the past, and what we can and will do for the future, I would be of the people and for the people, and do what i promise, instead of lying just to get in the office.

I would want every one in the congress/cia/fbi to be people that I could trust with my life do the RIGHT thing always, and never think about thier own personal gain.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Otaku TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9's Avatar
    Thanks

I would get people people to grow large wheat farms so that we could have etenhol gas. It would save people a lot of money.

Newbie ForgedinHell is off to a good start ForgedinHell's Avatar
    Thanks

there are alot of things we all say we would do as president. the problem with this is that the president doesn't really have all the power to do the things they say. if i did have the power to do things i wished as president, i would end the war immediately, send relief aid to countries that need it more than the ones it is being used on, and create a system of universal health care as the presidents all promise to do now.
    Created in the deepest recesses of hell. creation of the darkest minds. I am Forged In Hell

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

First I'd end the war because terrorists or not it's gone on for far too long and the american economy is in the pots... from their I'd begin reestablishing ties with all of the world leaders that have been destroyed by previous presidents allowing me to use the surplus of the nation to contribute to those in need.
    I like the ethanol Idea although I'm not sure how it works so I'd sooner go with the natural energy... wind water and sun produce 3x as much as any known gas and aren't supposed to be fossilized anytime soon.

... and join my rebellion against time.

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What would you do if you were president?

meh, some wars are necessary, and some aren't...but anyways, what would I do if I was president??? Well, I don't think anyone would like me because I would try to make peace with every country, by force if I have to, and try ending some wars that aren't really necessary...then I'd invent a place called "Candy Land" muahahaha...but anyways, I think ME being president would not be wise at all, because I would go mad with power! ^^'

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What would you do if you were president?

Myself, I'd kick back and have a good laugh. I would have spent tens or hundreds of millions or maybe even a billion dollars, to win the election to become president a job that only pays a few million.

After that laugh was over, I'd probably spend a while explaining to all the people who gave contributions to my campaign to get me elected. How being the President is just a figure head job, with no real power. So they would have been better off flushing their money down the hopper.

After that, I think I'd chase some interns around with my "veto stamp".

Then I think I'd network with companies and other heads of state, to get me a nice easy fat pay check job after my term is over. You know like all the greats.
    I BELONG TO AN ANGEL NOW!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast