+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What would you give up?

Otaku -=Broken^Halo=- may be famous one day -=Broken^Halo=- may be famous one day -=Broken^Halo=-'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What would you give up?

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie5192 View Post
    maybe they don't want a bloody magna????? have ya ever though of that???
    then they wouldn't come to me with the idea, I'm just an arist that pretty much works with a writer to accomplish what ever is needed. One day I'll have a team assembled that can get things done. But for now I just concentrate on my schooling.
    Fr3aK~0f~N@Tu|23

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd give up on both EASY... Ive got 2 kids that take up my time. And my T.V. breaks frequently anyway. As long as I have paper and soething to write\draw with... Im all good.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Otaku pink_hana may be famous one day pink_hana may be famous one day
    Thanks

I've partly given up on TV because I always spend my time on my laptop...always surfin the net...for me, Anime is better than TV becoz as Jamie5192 said "u can always watch it online" and I can also just buy some DVD and watch it on my laptop or something...I can also sketch some of it or make some story of my own...well, I'm going to give up fully on TV when I become a college because I'll be far away from home...but I can still watch it on my laptop...lol...>.<...

"Never tell a man that you love him until he has declared his undying love for you."

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

I will probably give up tv(though it is so important)because i find the internet as my source of information where i can find out about movies and shows that can be seen as well as the news.Anime is something that is enjoyable to watch at a leisure time because it can teach me about morals and other philosophical things that there is.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd give up TV because for one, I hardly watch any TV, so giving it up won't be much of a problem. I don't think I could bring myself to give up anything precious, unless maybe breakfast + lunch counts.

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

it depends on the reason...
    I could give up anything
    xsept maybe my pc and the internet cuz is my only way to communicate with my friends and fam that dont live here
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

I can give up the TV I really don't care that much..... I HAVE MY COMPUTER.....
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2