Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: what would you have on your pizza?

Otaku Jewel of Atlantis Champion, Project 156 Champion, Suna Sudoku Champion, Virus 3 Hex Options Champion kaki tori kaizoku is off to a good start kaki tori kaizoku's Avatar
    Thanks

what would you have on your pizza?

now, im sure most people like pizza here. so here is the question: what would you have on your pizza? since you could have so many things on a pizza i was wondering what you guys would put on one. would it be the classic pepperoni or chesse or something more tropical, like hawaiian, or something original? now to prevent spam and short answers you guys have to tell me why?

my pizza is sweet chili chicken thai on shole wheat. its sweet, its spicy and has chicken and its good for me what more could i ask for. all the different flavours one slice has. its like a party in mouth. i always order it when im at pizza pizza.

My Youtube My Deviant
    Goal: 363/500 posts to elite member

Otaku Redsquire is off to a good start
    Bonnie Scotland, under a bridge. Och aye. ~<3
    Thanks

Re: what would you have on your pizza?

Mozzarella or some form of stretchy-when-heated cheese with a salty tomato paste sauce base. I'd like a soft, doughy bread base, with cheese and jalapeno-filled soft crusts. The topping would then be peppered with pepperoni, frozen peppers, or something thick or meaty. I generally dont like pork or pineapple, but a little pineapple is sometimes nice, as is permisson fruit slices or beef tomato rounds.

And to make it interesting, once its been cooked, chop up some cold avocado or get some room-warmed chocolate buttons, and drop them around on the topping. ^o^

All of this, and a little Rock Salt ground ontop.

It might sound weird, but trust me. Try it. Ever had Italian Chicken? Battered breast of chicken with bolognese/tomato paste-type sauce, and thick cheese ontop? Try it with a few chocolate buttons ontop. Its lovely.

My name ish Steph! -Poses as cape flaps in wind- DX
    -=::/ Tanshin Art Studio \::=-

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Hehe, kaki tori kaizoku, I kinda waited for such a thread to come up. You really like pizza, don't you?
    Anwyway, that's a really difficult question. I like variety. Same goes for my pizza. I want to try as many different things as possible. Which means: The more on my pizza, the better.
    Although I also like the classic cardinale.
    And yeah, Redsquire I really like it with some italian chicken, without the chocolate on top, actually. xD
    I already tried a lot of things, but never chocolate pizza. Maybe I should try it somewhen though.
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Otaku Jewel of Atlantis Champion, Project 156 Champion, Suna Sudoku Champion, Virus 3 Hex Options Champion kaki tori kaizoku is off to a good start kaki tori kaizoku's Avatar
    Thanks

^ your a pizza expert it seems.
    it seem all good,Battered breast of chicken with bolognese/tomato paste-type sauce, and thick cheese ontop.... Try it with a few chocolate buttons ontop, wait5 did you say chocolate. ill try it, but no chocolate buttons on mine. chocolate on pizza? thats just weird.

My Youtube My Deviant

Thanks

Lol, I know guys, believe me, when I seen it on a plate too, I was like... &#172;__&#172;; ...
    Even if your not sure, I'd insist you keep ONE chocolate button and out of PURE curiosity, put it on either the Italian chicken or the pizza. xD Believe me, you'll be surprised. I thought it was going to be absolutely rancid too, but after two seconds, I loved it. And I'd really, truly, utterly have it again. Full thumbs up.

And nah, I dont feel I'm particularly good at cooking pizza. ^o^ I just like cooking. <3

Thanks

how did you ever get such a weird combo? i mean chocolate on pizza, what was it a dare or something?

My Youtube My Deviant

Thanks

Question Re: what would you have on your pizza?

Not at all. Surprisingly enough, it was from an old recipe I found in a book. Apparently you can add small amounts of chocolate to a lot of things.

For some reason I seem to recall it originating in Mexico or something?

Newbie hokage487 is off to a good start hokage487's Avatar
    Thanks

pordamella mushrooms, peperonies, sausage, bacon, and everything else, i mean everything!! but i cook and make my own pizza so i get to choose firsthad what the ingredients are.
    Humor, honesty, and honor is the key to live a pure and happy life

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast