Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: what would you have on your pizza?

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Re: what would you have on your pizza?

I like pizza anything on it except anchovies......................................... ............................ewe sorry but i dont like anchovies....

mozzarella, pepperronni, chicken, broccolli............green bell peppers....
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Newbie kaesong boy is off to a good start
    Thanks

Ohh, pizza it's one of my favourites.

There is a restaurant here, named Pyolmuri Cafe, which makes Italian food like pasta and of course pizza, and you can put toppings on as you wish. I love classic with tomato piece, peperoni, many cheese, basil and garlic. Very delicious. Sometime I will experiment and put chicken. And trout it's very good as well. I never try Japanese-style with a squid, seems interesting!

PROUD OF BEING KOREAN
    Hello from DPRK!

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Now normally, I usually just go for regular cheese. The only reason for this is because I prefer to dress my own pizza. I enjoy having my pizza with salt, pepper, and garlic powder under normal circumstances. Its a nice combination to go with the sauce and cheese.

If I can, then i prefer regular cheese pizza with Tabasco sauce. It is amazing when you get the right pizza to sauce ratio. If you get too much then it's not bad, but it just takes a bit of soda to get down.
    Why hello there!

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

My kind of Pizza is the Hawaiian Pizza with lotsa lotsa Pineapples and cheese! lol I've always craved for that kind of pizza. The ones that when you bite at it, you would taste sweetness and and also spicyness (if you put hot sauce) will ooze in your mouth. I also like mushroom in pizzas!

Otaku SadisticCharm is off to a good start
    Thanks

Haha, I like this fourm
    but I like stuff like the "Meat Trio" pizza's. X3
    I cant really stand vegetables by themselves let alone on a pizza...but I do like unions and green and red peppers too, but thats about it.
    So I like a: Pepporoni, Sasuage, Ham, Union, Green+Red Pepper pizza! lol
    They put anything on pizza's now a days dont they?
    "You think you know me...? You have no idea."

Otaku Crab Ball Champion, TurtleSnake Champion, Dibblez Party Champion zoolivemonster is off to a good start
    Thanks

I would have tomatoes, bell peppers, and maybe some pepperoni but I'm not huge on eating dead animals.
    My signature pic!
    I absolutely love it!

Otaku Redsquire is off to a good start
    Bonnie Scotland, under a bridge. Och aye. ~<3
    Thanks

Meh, I can't have too much meat on stuff. .__. I dont particularly like pork anyway, its too... piggy. I eat a sausage and I just think to myself, "This used to be a piggy", and I start eating it slower and slower, and then I just end up leaving a lot of it. People often mistake me as jewish because I dont particularly like pork, and I use Solomon's Seal on my drawings a lot, which is often mistaken/compared to Davids Star.

I've never tried Tobasco sauce. Apparently its big in America, I hear about it a lot, but we only get little bottles of it here. I might try it sometime. I'm a big fan of english and french mustard, and someone told me this is quite spicy, the tobasco stuff. So I might have a go of it sometime. Anchovies... I've never actually tried anchovy, I've seen a can of sardines opened up once, and they looked all... mummified, in oil and stuff. Yeuch. So I dont think I'd like anchovies.

I like squid. But it has to be prepared properly. I dont like seeing anything that resembles a squid on my plate. I'm fussy like that. We had a party recently, and there was a selection bowl with baby octopus on it. And it was WHOLE little baby octopuss's, with the feet, and the face, and the big nose thing, and all the little suckers and stuff. And they were so cute, but they were dead. I nearly ran into my room and cried. Squids are jerks, so I'll readily eat squid, but leave the poor octopusses alone!! ;o;

My name ish Steph! -Poses as cape flaps in wind- DX
    -=::/ Tanshin Art Studio \::=-

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

XD well if i say the truth i don't care what there is on the Pizza i just care that there is a lot of Cheese *feeling hungry* , and ooo i don't love mushrooms X.X .... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast