Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: what would you have on your pizza?

Otaku Redsquire is off to a good start
    Bonnie Scotland, under a bridge. Och aye. ~<3
    Thanks

Question Re: what would you have on your pizza?

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Rose View Post
    XD well if i say the truth i don't care what there is on the Pizza i just care that there is a lot of Cheese *feeling hungry* , and ooo i don't love mushrooms X.X .... =^_^=
    - On a rather UN-pizza related note, I just wanted to point out that I LOVE that very pinky signature and avvie. :3 -Scrolls down and then back up again- ... And text. <3 xD You'd get along with a few of my female friends.

My name ish Steph! -Poses as cape flaps in wind- DX
    -=::/ Tanshin Art Studio \::=-

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what would you have on your pizza?

Quote Originally Posted by Redsquire View Post
    - On a rather UN-pizza related note, I just wanted to point out that I LOVE that very pinky signature and avvie. :3 -Scrolls down and then back up again- ... And text. <3 xD You'd get along with a few of my female friends.
    XD nyaaaa~ that is very sweet from you , thank you .. we are friends right you can talk to me on my profile ^_^

and for not to get a yellow card , i will say that i love Pizza with meat more that with vegetables .... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

It's insane that you would post on this topic. Because I have had a fling with pizza building lately.

My best creation so far is one that I'd like to call "The Steakhouse Pizza".

I make that by: getting pilsbury pizza dough... let it cook for a bit. Then I top it with a combo sauce of tomato, and peppercorn A1 (A1, that,s how steak is done). Then I had a brick of some smoked cheddar/swiss... So I grated a little of that and mixed it with a LOT of mozzarella. THEN I sauted some red onions a little bacon and some seasoned steak strips. Finally I scattered a few roasted tomato chunks around. Baked it till it had a golden edge, and was all melty.

It was GREAT!
    Last edited by Peach_follows; Mar 08, 2009 at 10:00 AM.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Well i don't really know ^^ it's nice to try something different sometimes, but i do know that i like the home made once the best

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

My custom pizza that me and friends order so much that he actually thought about putting it on the menu:

lots and lots of cheese, pepperoni and pineapple. So simple. so good.
    i can't take anything my family gets on pizza, besides maybe black olive. i don't like mushrooms, ham, etc.

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

i would have a lot of mushroom,sausages,tuna,pepperoni,and chickens...i like all of these ingredients thats why i put it...ohh before i forgot...i would put a lot of CHEESE...emmmm,yummmmmy....

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

LOL, when I seen the title in 'Mixed Flava', the question got cut off. All I read was, "What would you have on your..." So, I ended the question with "Tombstone?"

Y'know, like the frozen pizza? I instantly thought to myself, "Pepperoni and cheese."

Anyhow, to answer the question, I am a big fan of buffalo chicken pizza. I love hot and spicy foods and buffalo chicken is so damn tasty! *Drools...* My usual pizza is pepperoni with mushrooms black olives and extra cheese. Something about the combination of the three toppings with the extra cheese gives the pizza a unique flavor that only, I seem to appreciate these days. Most people would keep the pepperoni, then omit the other two toppings--replacing them with other things. Ah well.

Otaku Redsquire is off to a good start
    Bonnie Scotland, under a bridge. Och aye. ~<3
    Thanks

Question Re: what would you have on your pizza?

... Tuna? o_o
    I've.. heard of that, but I've never thought its actually been a SERIOUS ingredient. xD Then again, I HAVE strongly suggested chocolate, so I suppose I have no room to talk! Lol.

And, random observation, seems a LOT of people love their cheese on their pizza. o_o If thats the case, then try grating a little bit of blue stilton on it. Just a little though remember, because Blue Stilton already has a very strong flavour to it. You won't need very much at all. <3 Blue of Termignon is also nice, but might be hard to come by, its french. For vegeterians, I suggest the United States, Wisconsin's "Brick" cheese, England's Devon Garland, or english hard Buffalo cheese.

... I also suggest the addition of certain nuts, if you aren't allergic. Roasted almonds, or mashed brazils.

I *dont* suggest goats cheese on a pizza. Infact, I dont suggest goats cheese for much at all. They say its healthier, but lets be frank, its bloody disgusting.

My name ish Steph! -Poses as cape flaps in wind- DX
    -=::/ Tanshin Art Studio \::=-

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast