Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: what would you have on your pizza?

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Re: what would you have on your pizza?

Squire, you already ate chocolate on your pizza, but never actually tried tuna? Now go and be ashamed!
    It tastes pretty good. Not my favourite pizza but definitely worth a try.
    Yeah, yeah, cheese ... quattro formaggi. *drools*
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Otaku Jewel of Atlantis Champion, Project 156 Champion, Suna Sudoku Champion, Virus 3 Hex Options Champion kaki tori kaizoku is off to a good start kaki tori kaizoku's Avatar
    Thanks

^^ seems to me, we have an cheese expert here.
    tuna on pizza i got to try that. i started this tread only a few days ago and there is already this many posts in it. wow, we sure like pizza here.

My Youtube My Deviant
    Goal: 363/500 posts to elite member

Otaku Redsquire is off to a good start
    Bonnie Scotland, under a bridge. Och aye. ~<3
    Thanks

-Slinks into a corner and is ashamed-

I know, we don't really have it as an option in restaurants here to be quite honest, and whenever I've cooked, I've never really thought of putting it on. I'm a bit weird about cooking tuna unless its a tuna steak, to be honest. And if its tuna flakes, I'm weird about putting them on COLD, if thats the case. It's really just something I've been iffy about. That said, I dont like most seafood on breaded food like pizza's. I'm not even that happy with breadcrumbed seafood, unless its something like battered cod.

Lol, and I dont pretend to be much of an expert in anything. xD But yes, I do like my cheesies. <3<3 And hey, we're "internet people" xD We're SUPPOSED to eat pizza!

Hell, we're legally OBLIGATED to eat pizza! xD Quattro Formaggi is nice, but sometimes restaurants use it to "flush out" the last of the spare oils and leftover cheeses and stuff that they had. It's also utilised for to throw together "cheaper" or less of a quality product. The same is true for things like "Meat Feast" pizza's and the likes. I had a friend that worked in a pizzeria once and this was basically the kind of thing they done.

I like cheese, but yeah, I can't eat too much meat, especially pork. I liked meat feast the once or twice I've tried it, but yeah, I wouldn't have it all the time. Smoked sausage is nice on a pizza, but again, yes, I can't have too much on it.

My name ish Steph! -Poses as cape flaps in wind- DX
    -=::/ Tanshin Art Studio \::=-

Thanks

Tuna pizza is quite common here actually. To be honest, I also was a bit unsure about tuna on pizza, since I can't say that I like fish or seafood that much, except for Sushi. But it was a pleasant surprise.
    Quattro Formaggi of course just when the cheese is good. Depends a lot on the quality. xD
    Sausages on pizza? Now that's something I wouldn't eat.
    By the way, you can stop being ashamed now. One hour is enough I guess. But you have to try it! The tuna pizza I mean.

E&OE;

Otaku Redsquire is off to a good start
    Bonnie Scotland, under a bridge. Och aye. ~<3
    Thanks

Question Re: what would you have on your pizza?

Quote Originally Posted by lapislazuli View Post
    Tuna pizza is quite common here actually. To be honest, I also was a bit unsure about tuna on pizza, since I can't say that I like fish or seafood that much, except for Sushi. But it was a pleasant surprise.
    Quattro Formaggi of course just when the cheese is good. Depends a lot on the quality. xD
    Sausages on pizza? Now that's something I wouldn't eat.
    By the way, you can stop being ashamed now. One hour is enough I guess. But you have to try it! The tuna pizza I mean.
    Lol, yeah, I'll need to try it sometime. I'm too curious now. xD I guess if its flakes... umm.... put them on and THEN put it in the oven? I'm trying to get it in my head right. I'm pretty sure cold tuna on a hot pizza would be... yeeuccch. : (

And, well, technically, you could say your having sausage on your pizza when you have a pepperoni pizza. Smoked sausage is different though. But yes, just slicing it like pepperoni (only a bit thicker), and especially in a thick stringy cheese filling, yes, its quite nice. <3

My name ish Steph! -Poses as cape flaps in wind- DX
    -=::/ Tanshin Art Studio \::=-

Thanks

No, I think you first put the flakes on the pizza and afterwards in the oven. Cold tuna on the pizza would taste strange I guess. I have to think back ... Was my tuna cold? No, I'm pretty sure it wasn't. xD
    Maybe I should try sausages on pizza. But I can't make pizza and I never saw it in any restaurants I have been. That's quite the rare pizza ingredient ...

E&OE;

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^o^ like cheese on mine! other things like buffalo chicken pizza and peperoni and stuff is REALLY good, but i like the classic cheese myself!

^_^ though when Darling and i were eating at a place called BJ's, he had a really good peperoni and sausage!

Newbie sitinur is off to a good start sitinur's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm.. Cheese, I guess. <3
    I also adore hawaiian pizza. o:

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast