Otaku pink_hana may be famous one day pink_hana may be famous one day
    Thanks

Unhappy what would you usually do?

what would you usually do..

if all things went wrong
    if your day's not good
    if you're having problems
    if the problem is in you??

actually, i've been depressed quite lately, maybe because it's christmas here in my place already..i dunno, but something's pressuring me (school, home and myself). I'm usually happy to spend my vacation, but this time it's different. We all have secrets but then if your secret is your problem, how do you deal with it?? there are times when i just ignore it like it's not that important but there are times when it really gets on my nerves..and mostly, my secrets are all about me, in me or should i say it's "me."

i actually can't tell you about my problems maybe because I'm a coward person..i just can't tell it, even to my parents.

i just want you people to share about how do you deal with your own problems, not just by solving them..but also by overcoming them just like fears.

and it'll actually be a great help to me if you do so and to others too..thank you.

"Never tell a man that you love him until he has declared his undying love for you."

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what would you usually do?

ummmm.... well. There's no problems in my life currently. Tomorrow, i have to set up my x-mas decorations and get my tree and bake some cookies!?

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

3. The Following User Says Thank You to darkangel1240 For This Useful Post:

pink_hana (Dec 20, 2008)

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, this last leg of the year has been pretty crappy in my world as well. All we can really do for the time being is wait for the year to end. 2009, here I come!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TaurusDemon23 For This Useful Post:

pink_hana (Dec 20, 2008)

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

I am in the middle of a huge crisis right now. Bigger than what I'd ever want to put out here on the inter-web.

My crisis is caused by my own short comings, and now has become so serious that it is causing pain to the people I care most about most. My children included.

I have been judged and under the microscope. Left with nothing to do but battle depression, to insure that I have the sanity and strength to move past this. And like you said.... OVERCOME it.

So, my advice is... Take it one day, hour , even minute at a time. Remember that to overcome something, you have to maintain a level head. To be able to think, plan and prepare. And that negative thinking can only prohibit progress. When you catch yourself in a negative (downward spiral) thinking pattern. Step outside yourself and analyze the situation. You will likely see that this type of thinking pattern can only produce destructoin.
    ... Not Ever Again...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Peach_follows For This Useful Post:

pink_hana (Dec 20, 2008)

Newbie melli is off to a good start melli's Avatar
    Thanks

I feel very depressed in December.

like my life is a big stupid boring disaster.
    eh, wanna live in pretty bright world
    ;/

9. The Following User Says Thank You to melli For This Useful Post:

pink_hana (Dec 20, 2008)

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

While I am sympathetic to your situation, please do not post threads of a personal nature on the the main board. Please keep these topics to your journal or blog.

Closed Thread