Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: what are you afraid of??

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what are you afraid of??

Well... now when I've gotten over my fear of my ex... I must say that I'm afraid of heavy or sharp objects flying my way ^^ lol

No actually... few days ago, walking down the stairs and into the darkness of the ground floor, I wondered why I feel so scared, even if, kind of thinking about it, I'm not even scared of death. And then I remembered the good old saying: "People fear things they don't understand." And, for the first time in my life, I saw this saying in a different light (not in the usual one- people are stupid to be afraid of different things, of people who just might be a little weirder and stuff)- indeed I was afraid only because I couldn't know what awaits me in the dark...

So, yes, I am afraid of the unknown, afraid of the things that await me in the dark, afraid because I don't know what will happen...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Yeah...the unknown...things that u may not be ready for...the unexpected...
    every1 is scared of that....

Death for example is one of it... u never know when u will die...

Darkness..is the same...

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Death? No, I'm not afraid of death, I might be afraid of some ways it could happen (like if it's because hours of tortuing), but the thought of dying doesn't scare me much... I know already I've left something behind...

I don't think we should be afraid of it... since it'll come anyway... passing away is just a part of our life, and there is some truth when they say that it's like resting... I'm looking forward to death like to everything else in this life...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Master_badger View Post
    Mmm, a very good question. Well, i'm afraid of two things:
    1.- Dead: But not for me, everybody gonna die someday. I'm afraid of my family after my dead. I think on all the sad and tears, the lonely of my relatives and another strange feelings.
    2.- The Jail: I love my liberty. The jails are a very dangerous places, people die and make crazy in that places. Again, i love my liberty, walk free on my city and go to any place is one of the best things on my life.
    Wow, those are two very good answer's. I never would of thought about jail. but yeah, thats somethin' to fear for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    Well... now when I've gotten over my fear of my ex... I must say that I'm afraid of heavy or sharp objects flying my way ^^ lol

Ha ha! yeeeeaaaah.... You can add that one to my list too...
    ... Not Ever Again...

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I guess I am one of the few who is scared of death... I know everyone dies, but what if you died before your time.?. What if you died no one cared.?. Maybe I am like this cause me & my cousin are like the only two actually to carry on our families name & I haven't started & really isn't planning on it anytime soon...

I am also afraid of when I die I will be "lost"...
    I am afraid of lightning cause people are getting struck by it more often than usual or almost being struck...
    I am afraid of fake friends cause they are worst than your enemies & they tend to bring you down harder too...
    I am afraid of dying alone, but yet afraid of dying unhappy with someone...
    I am afraid of failing at life in general...

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Inuruto View Post
    Well I guess I am one of the few who is scared of death... I know everyone dies, but what if you died before your time.?. What if you died no one cared.?. Maybe I am like this cause me & my cousin are like the only two actually to carry on our families name & I haven't started & really isn't planning on it anytime soon...
    I understand how u feel, my brother, my cousin, and I r the only ones left ta carry on our family name; so it was really devastatin' when I found out that I couldn' have children. I guess I have one more fear that I hadn' fully realised 'til I read ur post, the fear of the loss of my legacy.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mage View Post
    I understand how u feel, my brother, my cousin, and I r the only ones left ta carry on our family name; so it was really devastatin' when I found out that I couldn' have children. I guess I have one more fear that I hadn' fully realised 'til I read ur post, the fear of the loss of my legacy.
    I am glad someone feel where I am coming from... And I didn't mean to bring up any grief for you either < I APOLOGIZE > To be honest I don't even know if I'm not sterile cause when I was in 2nd grade a girl kicked me in the testes hard (at least it felt like it) & I mean I was hurting/crying all the above & all the nurse did was let me lay down in her office for a long time... That was one of the worst pains in my life... I say all that because me & my ex use to have unprotected sexual relations all the time & she wasn't on the pill or shot, but she never ended up pregnant... That also was the time when I had low sperm count & extremely high THC in my system... With all that being said I don't recommend any of that < I learned from experience >

Well back on the subject I am also afraid of drowning & burning up alive... I know I'm such a scaredy cat... lol!!!

Otaku ice viper is off to a good start ice viper's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I guess you can say that my bigest fear is any kind of aggression. I don't know why but that is what I am afraid of. It just has something to do with a past relastionship that I had and they were very aggressive.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast