+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What you always wanted?

Newbie Dork- may be famous one day Dork- may be famous one day Dork-'s Avatar
    Above the clouds, sitting on the rooftop.
    Thanks

Re: What did you always wanted?

@ Ryujii...
    U've got ur friends from AO so no need to be lonely.

Since i was little i've always wanted my parents to get along. Once i get that. I think i'll be happy.

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

What I want is always changing. But what has seemed to be the most constant want in my life is to join the Army.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

<_< ... er... I've got everything I've ever wanted...
    So...

ummm...

For Life to have a save, load, and reset button? So I can er... "test" some situations to see what would really happen....... it'd be really friggin' awesome.

<_< Well, there's also the system that can record exactly what you're thinking... it's so annoying to actually TRY my thoughts. >.> I'm not very good at acting as I am at thinking. (Or rather, it's REALLY embarrassing to act than it is to think it. )
    Last edited by Soshi Kitai; Jun 15, 2007 at 10:58 PM.

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Sheep wants perfection in everything sheep does.
    To look perfect, to say words without a mistake, to make a drawing perfect etc.
    !! Perfection !!
    For sheep has always done the wrong thing...
    <u_u> Sheep wants to be perfect.. and rich with money! $$$
    \<^v^>/
    !! runs away !!
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What you always wanted?

i didn't really want much when i was a kid... mainly cause i had my imagination, so i was pretty happy with that.. i mean u could have anything u wanted with out actually having it, heck it was great with storage and a lot cheaper 2 lol....

but i think the only thing i really wanted was to have an air con in my room for the really hot and humid summer nights. mainly cause the heat stopped me from dreaming, which was really annoying. but now i got my air con except i've pretty much stopped dreaming, ahh what irony.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Let's see...A cell phone, a girlfriend, and Eternal life. Yeah. The last one's a little unorthdox. just a little.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Maybe a singing barney bear that cost £20 at the time hehe silly me i'm embarssing myself

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman View Post
    Let's see...A cell phone, a girlfriend, and Eternal life. Yeah. The last one's a little unorthdox. just a little.
    You want Eternal Life? Why? Explain, please?

I just have never understood why people want to live forever.. it's no good... life gets boring also it's painfull enough for me not to wish to stay here longer than it's ment to be and what about getting old? And the worst thing- seeing your loved ones die one after another... oh my god! Bad...

I have always wished for love... reall love... for me to love someone and him love me back just the same and for us to be able to be together and be happy... Haven't got that...

And if I had this love now... I'd just be happy and try to enjoy it (you know- people have problems with understanding what they have..), enjoy every single moment of it ^^

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast