+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What you always wanted?

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What you always wanted?

<_< I want lonely people to find someone good, and I want the cranky people to get some sleep and wake up relaxed, and I want the poor to get some money.
    (All a very nice way to say: Emos, stop emoing. Angry people, calm down. Lazy people, get a job. XD)
    (<_< Everyone else, don't take offense to it. It's not really serious. ... >.> Unless you want it to be. )

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    <_< I want lonely people to find someone good, and I want the cranky people to get some sleep and wake up relaxed, and I want the poor to get some money.
    (All a very nice way to say: Stop complaining. XD)
    Hmm... I read this post and though oh... how nice and then I read the last line and the beautiful music in my mind just broke off ^^ lol

We're not complaining Soshi!!! (well... at least I am not) we just answer the question...

I'm am completely fine without love and I'm sure I'll find it sooner or later, but that is just what I have always wanted so I share it with everyone who has the time to read...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    You want Eternal Life? Why? Explain, please?

I just have never understood why people want to live forever.. it's no good... life gets boring also it's painfull enough for me not to wish to stay here longer than it's ment to be and what about getting old? And the worst thing- seeing your loved ones die one after another... oh my god! Bad...

I have always wished for love... reall love... for me to love someone and him love me back just the same and for us to be able to be together and be happy... Haven't got that...

And if I had this love now... I'd just be happy and try to enjoy it (you know- people have problems with understanding what they have..), enjoy every single moment of it ^^

Simply because I don't want to die. Death scares me.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman View Post
    Simply because I don't want to die. Death scares me.
    Hmmm... ok... you're not very talkative I see ^^ just say it simply as it is...

I don't either understand why you're scared of death (unless it's really painfull), it's just a part of our life and we should accept it... and hope that there is something else beyond death... well, yea... if you think about the fact that with death we just disappear, it is scary indeed, still...

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Shit!! The thing I've always wanted since I was a child is something that's not gonna be mass produced for a LOOOOOONG while.............GODDAMNIT!!! I want my own Giant Robot!!! I'd call it Chronic Robo and the cockpit would be sooooooo smoked out, cause I'd be getting high while kicking Kaiju ass! Whut?!
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Exactly. Since I don't what will happen when I die, It scares me. The future scares me.

Trust me, it scares me enough to keep me up at night.
    And I barely know 'Scared'.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Sounds like you have a problem there, buddy. Well, isn't this the "what we always wanted" thread, not the "I'm so scared of the ****ing reaper" thread? Look, you just got an overwhelming self-preservation drive. Chillax and make yourself comfortable with it. Now Gimme My Mecha!! I must introduce certain ppl to firey death with it....
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TaurusDemon23 View Post
    Sounds like you have a problem there, buddy. Well, isn't this the "what we always wanted" thread, not the "I'm so scared of the ****ing reaper" thread? Look, you just got an overwhelming self-preservation drive. Chillax and make yourself comfortable with it. Now Gimme My Mecha!! I must introduce certain ppl to firey death with it....
    Eeeee... you should read more carefuly... he didn't get that far away from the topic, since he wrote he wishes Eternal life and I asked why and in that post he explained that he's just really scared of death. Sooo... he just explained why he wishes smth...
    So put that Mecha down!
    Ok... sorry... now I got to far of the topic, but had to say this... sorry...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast