+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: What you always wanted?

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What you always wanted?

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    Hmm... I read this post and though oh... how nice and then I read the last line and the beautiful music in my mind just broke off ^^ lol

We're not complaining Soshi!!! (well... at least I am not) we just answer the question...

I'm am completely fine without love and I'm sure I'll find it sooner or later, but that is just what I have always wanted so I share it with everyone who has the time to read...
    Exactly, that's why I edited my post to aim my target to more specific points.
    Dunn worry, I wasn't talking about you. Just talking about the ones who can actually do something but they just whine.

__
    >_> I want a PS3... I have too many things to buy already, I can't afford one yet.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What you always wanted?

Ha! What a good thread!...
    Well, since I was an overweight child (some things never change) I wanted an Easy Bake Oven. But my parents didn't allow it, they figured Id make little cakes and cookies all day and gain 100 lbs.

And since Im still overweight... If I HAD an easy bake oven... Id probably take out into the parking lot of my apartment building and smash it into an unrecognizable pile of debris.
    ... Not Ever Again...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4