+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you doing for V-day?

Otaku Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat's Avatar
    Thanks

What are you doing for V-day?

I'm going to spend the day with my wonderful boyfriend . I might buy him some chocolate if he's lucky but I think we're going to go see a movie or go out to eat.

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What are you doing for V-day?

I'm doing nothing, Valentines day is simply another BS holiday made to prompt the consumer to go out and buy stuff. Why should doing anything nice for someone you like be anymore special on this day than anyother? I've never exactly found the logic in that thinking.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

the same thing as last year... nothing
    its so lame to spend v-day alone... when I moved I had to break w/ my now ex gf :'( sice then I havent dont anything 4 v-day... I dunno... I could prolly ask some1 out... but meh... Im not sure...
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

well since v-day is my g/f b'day as well i think i better do something special.. except i don't know exactly what i should do.. i got some ideas but.. well lets just say its goin to be fun to see what will happen.. but i'm sure it will turn out well.. sigh... better not screw up.. (knowing me i will).

Otaku venelse may be famous one day venelse may be famous one day
    Thanks

I'm spending it with my friends this year though my boy was grumbling about it but he eventually got over it~ lol it was bad of me but we see each other often so when my friends asked if we wanna have a party in a Chalet I was like...Yeah why not since I haven't since them for ages.Thinking why I'm not bringing him along? Cos I don't like the idea of my boyfriend tagging along when I'm with my friends, I'll have to entertain both sides then

Newbie Baby nunu is off to a good start Baby nunu's Avatar
    Thanks

nothing in particular.
    just maybe go play some basket ball with my buddies

Newbie Butterbean is off to a good start Butterbean's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm going to hang with my boyfriend^^
    That I love very much!

Otaku Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Exoparadapsyphobia View Post
    I'm doing nothing, Valentines day is simply another BS holiday made to prompt the consumer to go out and buy stuff. Why should doing anything nice for someone you like be anymore special on this day than anyother? I've never exactly found the logic in that thinking.
    Someone just seems grumpy....*gives a box of chocolates* WAH! We <3you Exoparada all year round..but v-day stuff only comes out once a year so we can only get it for you once a year lol.
    Next to that, it's nice to just have a special day to look forward to with someone special. Guys and girls just seem to be nicer on that day because it's the day of "love." Without specials days a couple easily falls into the regular hum drum of life.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast