+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What are you doing for V-day?

Otaku Brent-Enix is off to a good start Brent-Enix's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Re: What are you doing for V-day?

This Valentine's day, I'd probably try to feel loved... No one's asked me to be their valentine for the Valentine's day party yet! *cries* Anyway, I'd also be probably having those romantic thoughts again... as usual...
    Last edited by Brent-Enix; Feb 09, 2007 at 11:15 PM.

mmhmm.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What are you doing for V-day?

Quote Originally Posted by Exoparadapsyphobia View Post
    I'm doing nothing, Valentines day is simply another BS holiday made to prompt the consumer to go out and buy stuff. Why should doing anything nice for someone you like be anymore special on this day than anyother? I've never exactly found the logic in that thinking.
    I'm sorry guys but I have to agree. Whats wrong with making that some one you love, feel special any other day. Why wait for valentines?
    I have always treated it as another day, single or not

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Same as last year,, going on vacation with the family.

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Exoparadapsyphobia View Post
    I'm doing nothing, Valentines day is simply another BS holiday made to prompt the consumer to go out and buy stuff. Why should doing anything nice for someone you like be anymore special on this day than anyother? I've never exactly found the logic in that thinking.
    totally agree.

Valentines day is crapP!

why should one take just one day of the year to say 'i love you' when you should be doing it the entire year round!

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

I wish I could visit my family, not because of the occasion, but since I truly miss them a lot. Probably I will call them~ Besides that, I have exams to study for on that week, so I will be concentrating heavily on them. My friends are taking their girls to watch a theater play that night, while I engage in making out with my beloved textbooks ~!! I had a study partner but that person suddenly vanished into thin air over the past few days. I hope he/she is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by JustLoseIt View Post
    Same as last year,, going on vacation with the family.
    It's so nice to see you post again. ^^ I hope you guys have a wonderful trip!!

Otaku MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan's Avatar
    Im not sure but someone get me out of here!
    Thanks

I think my husband and i are going on a roadtrip. Its fun to just get in the car with lots of snacks and a map and just pick a direction! Happy Valentines day everyone!

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

I am doing nothing... absolutely nothing... *sighs* It's just another holiday that reminds me I'm alone... *sobs* Well almost... *evil grin*

Actually, I'm hoping to hang out with some friends and go to a V-day party. It's at a friends house, and her parties are usually fun. ^_^

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

Otaku Schwarze may be famous one day Schwarze may be famous one day Schwarze's Avatar
    Thanks

I actually have nothing special to do.
    I consider everyday is valentine...^^

Lives link to one another, and the world continues...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast