+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What are you doing for V-day?

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What are you doing for V-day?

I'm going to spend time with my wonderful children. Then write down all the reasons I deserve to be loved....
    ... Not Ever Again...

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar View Post
    I wish I could visit my family, not because of the occasion, but since I truly miss them a lot. Probably I will call them~ Besides that, I have exams to study for on that week, so I will be concentrating heavily on them. My friends are taking their girls to watch a theater play that night, while I engage in making out with my beloved textbooks ~!! I had a study partner but that person suddenly vanished into thin air over the past few days. I hope he/she is fine.

It's so nice to see you post again. ^^ I hope you guys have a wonderful trip!!

Lol. It's alright mate i'll be doing the same thing, heh *punch attacks kedar*
    oh and hope you can see ur fam soon.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

What am I going to do in 2 days? I'm not really sure what my boyfriend and I are going to do we haven't really talked about it. Maybe just talk on the phone for a while not to sure what we will do really. I know that with my family I'm going to try and take them out and get them to do something fun although with my brother and sister in school it's going to be hard. Maybe do something for them go eat lunch with them at school and then take my parents out for some fun. Been a while since I could do this really and I'm going to use Valentines day and take advantage of it.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

what am i gonna do on v-day is nothing i hate v-day its nothing but a stupid holiday
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    what am i gonna do on v-day is nothing i hate v-day its nothing but a stupid holiday

Well that really depend on to if you have someone to share it with. This will be the first time I've had someone on Valentines Day really so I'm excited. I mean I hated it too then it's like when you have someone you end up liking Valentines Day when it comes around.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

i really think v-day is so commercial now a days....but what i am going to do is...eat CANDY! lol no i just going to chill and not do anything....it not great of a holiday anyway.
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Otaku LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound's Avatar
    Thanks

im going laser tagg and out to eat then to the movies
    Don't tell me the sky is the limit, when there are footprints on the moon

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mixed fighter girl View Post
    i really think v-day is so commercial now a days....but what i am going to do is...eat CANDY! lol no i just going to chill and not do anything....it not great of a holiday anyway.
    Yeah, it is pretty commercialized these days... but hey, people get lotsa candy and stuff. It's a good excuse to pig out on chocolates. My friends are SO nice - I don't ask for candy, but they still buy me chocolates anyway. Dark chocolate, on top of that! I've got loads sitting in the fridge right now.
    Last edited by blue_rebel; Feb 14, 2007 at 01:54 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast