+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: What are you doing for V-day?

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What are you doing for V-day?

To me... It's just going to be a normal day, with listening to music, maybe reading some manga . The reason i'm not with my girlfriend is because that she is too far away and i don't have enough money

Newbie DarknessInZero is off to a good start DarknessInZero's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Exoparadapsyphobia View Post
    I'm doing nothing, Valentines day is simply another BS holiday made to prompt the consumer to go out and buy stuff. Why should doing anything nice for someone you like be anymore special on this day than anyother? I've never exactly found the logic in that thinking.
    I agree with Exoparadapsyphobia (man that was a mouthful) that Valentines day is nothing more than a day when people go out just because it is a custom they grew up with. I am also doing nothing for two reasons. First reason is I don't like doing the same thing as others. Second reason is the stuff that is sold irritates me, mainly the candy yuck.
    ASSASSINATE THE MAINSTREAM!!!

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

It has just been decided that I shall SLEEP!
    That is right... I have a snow dayyyy =3
    And I am too lazy to do anything else and I lack a significant other, so sleep sounds nice. Hmm... ^^;
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Newbie Mirax may be famous one day Mirax may be famous one day Mirax's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't want to ofend anybody but v-day SUCKS. You still have to go to school, so it isint realy a real hollyday.
    And I dont have a GF so it Extra SUCKS.
    Invent time machine fore the sole porpuse of punching Saint Valentine in the kidney
    The quote is frome DMFA.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5