+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you eating?

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

What are you eating?

Hey there AO. Alright this one is pretty straightforward. What are you eating right now? What was the last thing you ate, or what have you been having a lot of / having a craving for recently?

Me? I just rediscovered the joys of breakfast at McDonalds. I'm not a huge McDonalds fan, and even moreso I'm not a fan of being awake before noon, but I had to get up and out this morning, and decided to grab a sausage McMuffin. This was a good idea.

I'm actually a pretty lazy and perhaps shameful case when it comes to food. I'm not bothering to cook anything, and I might not even feel like making a bowl of cereal if I have to do too much walking, or if I don't have any clean bowls, screw that nonsense.

If I'm AM going to cook, it's going to be something I can microwave or boil. Hotdogs, boiled eggs, cereal, noodles, gas station food (junk food? and carryout. The diet of champions.

What are you eating?

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What are you eating?

Hunger is my companion for the day, so no food made its way down my esophagus.

The other day one of my Indian friends invited me to his place and the curry I had at his place for dinner was heavenly. I am a huge curry freak and I can live on it for the rest of my life if I have to. Ordinarily I don't eat out unless I am going out with friends, so I devote reasonable amount of time at my place cooking for myself. Thank you, Mom and youtube. I follow my sister's youtube cooking channel for healthy meals.

I developed a big time hankering for cottage cheese of late, especially the large curd kind. It's my golden discovery of the month.
    All that rich protein and exceptional taste... yum.

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

I haven't eating yet but I've a leftover cuisine awaiting me in a Tupperware container in my fridge. It's grilled salmon mixed with a vegetable blend and a few egg whites. Nutritionally enriched with an element of robust heartiness.

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

I've got 3 boxes of Honey Bunches of Oats cereal with my name on them. I'm extremely lazy when it comes to my meals. so cereal will be my every meal until my next pay day.

Newbie Sarah85 is off to a good start
    Thanks
    Last edited by Sarah85; Dec 19, 2012 at 07:43 AM.

Newbie sweetspot is off to a good start
    Thanks

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Curently eating right now Rice Chex dinner was homemade double cheeseburgers with sauteed' mushrooms, lettuc and tomatoes, swiss cheese, pepperjack cheese, mustard with sour cream, dessert i baked sugar cookies in oven so literraly it was worth a three day meal which it was all healthy to eat i drained the grease out so not too heavy to eat it in one whole day. It sounds funny i know. ^_^

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

just had some kick ass veggie soup with crusty bread !!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast