+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What are you getting for Christmas?

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking What are you getting for Christmas?

So anyways, like every other year during this time, we are usually asked what do we want for Christmas, it used to be a surprise, but as you get older you tend to be more specific on what you want for the Holiday..

This year all I could think up to ask for (they wont stop bugging me about what I want, even though I may say nothing) was some money, and for some reason that almost felt disrespectful to my parents, but like I said, I really didn't want anything. To me Christmas is primary about giving, but its when you get that gift of yours handed to ya, that's when the real excitement kicks in.

So AO, what kind of gifts are you expecting this year? Maybe I can get some ideas for Christmas...

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What are you getting for Christmas?

Well am not expecting anything, because am kinda not celebrating it this year. However I did go buy myself everything that I wanted for Christmas so I'm totally content. Which all I wanted was clothes, beauty supplies, and some computer stuff.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    So AO, what kind of gifts are you expecting this year?
    I am volunteering this holiday season at a children's cancer research center - that's where the small sum of money I saved through fasting found its purpose this year. I hope to meet the family of the children that I worked with throughout the year and distribute the little things I made for their little angels for welcoming me to take part in their lives -- I can't ask for a greater gift.

Other things I know I am getting: An album filled with messages and photos of family and friends from back home that were taken around the year and a copy of Final Fantasy XIII for playstation 3. In return, I am sending a ~20 minute song I specially composed for them.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Kedar, that sounds especially nice...you seem to really put out that extra effort to help comfort others for Christmas and that's exactly the kind of thing the world is lacking.

I had volunteered to do some help at a nearby Rest Home by passing out fruit baskets my moms work place fixes up over the Holidays. They really enjoyed having me and my friends come around and visit them all. That too was a joyful gift in its own way--

My Xbox 360 crashed earlier this year, and I have yet to buy a new one, so video games are kind of out of the picture frame for me, I recently thought about buying a box set series of samurai 7 and One Piece for my younger brother...still havent got any good ideas for myself yet

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie MidnightFirefly is off to a good start MidnightFirefly's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd like an apartment ,

and money .

That's it.

Otaku Kurai is off to a good start Kurai's Avatar
    Thanks

*A Studded Belt

*A load of CDs

*A load of Band T-Shirts

*Fingerless Gloves

*Death Note Complete Series DVD Box Set

*South Park Season 5 DVD Box Set

*Some Manga Volumes

*Guitar Tab Books

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

I waited in the freezing cold for 12 hours on Black Friday to get a laptop. However, I can't use it until Christmas. >.<
    I'm also hoping to get "V for Vendetta" (graphic novel) and ".hack//G.U. vol. 3" (video game).
    My parents aren't very sneaky; every year it just seems to be whatever I write on the list I make. Occasionally they'll add one or two things that they heard me talking about afterward, but, otherwise, my presents tend to be completely expected.
    How anti-climactic. >.<

Newbie syrayian is off to a good start syrayian's Avatar
    Thanks

what iam getting?

here is my exact list

1.Action replay DSi (its the newest)

2.Luminous arc 2 for DS

3.bleach the third phantom for DS

4.Some burnable disks

pretty good i think.

+ Reply to Thread