+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What are you grateful for?

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Question What are you grateful for?

I've been in a super happy mood lately and have been thinking of all the things I'm grateful for. It got me making quite the list. So, I figured I'd share with you all. ^_^ A friend of mine, when others are upset/feeling down, typically asks them to list six things they're grateful for. I don't wanna make a list thread, so I won't follow suit. Anywho--I'm grateful for lots. I'm grateful to CTSI and all the 12 step programs in Minneapolis for helping me straighten out my life. They really got me out of a seriously rough patch in my life. As did Peach, to whom I am extremely grateful (though I may suck at showing it sometimes). She also helps me out with little things, which deserves a lot of gratitude. Bratling is my besty and she keeps me in my square and out of trouble. I'm uber grateful for that and the fact that she put up with me through all my previous BS. Actually, the same can stand for all my friends. Thanks guys! ^_^

I'm grateful for AO and the mods who run the site. Without AO... I don't know what would happen without it but, I'm glad it exists. LOL. I know that were it not for AO, I wouldn't have met some of the coolest and greatest people I know here.

I'm gonna stop there because, I have a lot go be grateful for lately (like college grants). What about you all? What are you or should you be grateful for? Why?

*discuss*

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: What are you grateful for?

I am grateful for having famly around even when you dont think you need them
    because you always seem to need them for things even if it isnt important .
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I'm just grateful for my life. I feel like one of the luckiest people in the world. I have a good job, I do well in school, I've got great friends and an even greater family, I'm just one special someone away from having my ideal life.

of course even with all I got going for me, I'm still not completely satisfied. I'm more content than most I guess, but there's still things I want/want to do with my life that I haven't. I guess it's just the nature our species to be restless.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

to survive another day. because as each day goes by, we eluded death. some made it, some don't.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Basketball Champion Shippo101 has disabled reputation Shippo101's Avatar
    Thanks

Im grateful for my dad, and mom. and my brothers. Oh alot to be grateful for. >.< But to make a long story short.... Im glad to be alive.I grateful that every morning I have something to look for to enlighten my night.
    Shippo is determined to become a lvl higher
    I'm a solider of Pen and Paper!
    <3 Atomik_Sprout <3

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm grateful for my kids. They put a smile on my face even during the worst times even. I'm grateful for the friends that keep me grounded. The ones who help me wade my way through the mess that is my head. I am grateful that I have been forgiven for the major mistakes in my life and that the people I hurt the most, still love me despite my short comings and faults. And that they have faith that I have learned my lesson and grown from it. I am grateful I have a welcoming large family. I'm grateful that I was lucky enough to know my grandfather as well as I did before he died, lots of people have no relationship with their grandparents and I didn't get to meet my other grandpa. And plus he was an amazing man with a generous heart and good work ethic. He believed in love, family, togetherness, forgiveness and honor. He wasn't always nice but he always had the best intentions and he was the most dependable person I Ever met.
    I had some more but I just had the bajesus scared out of me by my seven month old SHRIEKING like a nut!!

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Newbie Japxican may be famous one day Japxican may be famous one day Japxican's Avatar
    Here, there, anywhere...kinda like eating green eggs and ham.
    Thanks

I'm grateful for my life, my family, my friends, my home ('cause forest fires are getting closer to my city and some people have been evacuated near the river), and who God made me to be.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

i am grateful for being who i am and for everything around me my family my friends and my cats lol .. i am very grateful for the things and the people who accepting me and made me the one i am ^_^ ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast