+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What are you grateful for?

Devoted Otaku kimihiro is off to a good start kimihiro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What are you grateful for?

i'am greatful for the people that excist arounf me, and are ready to help me by talking or just be there...
    and i'am greatful for the people that is allowing me to learn by their misstakes.
    Surender or fall, it's no other way to turn.

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

I am grateful for my home and family,
    I am grateful for the tv and shows I watch
    I am grateful for the support I get from friends
    I am grateful I'm still alive despite the near misses,
    I thank God for all the glory is his.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to desxms For This Useful Post:

kimihiro (Sep 21, 2010)

Otaku Sarentai Kyoukan is off to a good start Sarentai Kyoukan's Avatar
    Thanks

I gotta thank the Lord for--
    my best friend , without who I would have been rotting away somewhere alone.She made me realise that many of my friends werent really friends -unlike her .Also , she makes me feel like this life isnt so hopeless and pathetic afterall .Boy what would i do without her .She left for her hometown this Monday but I still dont feel the distance coming betwen us . My SS is the best X)

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess you should be grateful for a lot of things these days ...lol But in all reality, sometimes I think "blessings" are "life lessons" in disguise. You know "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" type of deal... If I sit here and count my blessings I can just as easy count my short-comings... It is crazy I have been called ungrateful, selfish @ times, but I also heard that I am the nicest, most kind heart one can be. I guess you can say that I am grateful for all my life experience and the people that had something to do with who I am today...But even then I am not sure if that is saying much...

The heart can't lie... Truth is... I love you!!!

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

spare time, which i used to jump back into AO to say few words then go back into hiding., lol., hello to all you remember me. but in all seriousness for make my post less spammy., i am grateful for my 6month old daughter who lit up my life completely., so just to let you know where i was :P.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SasuraiHell For This Useful Post:

atomik_sprout (Oct 06, 2010)

Otaku Kurai is off to a good start Kurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, there are a few things I'm greatful for, so I'll just put them here.

Firstly, I'm greatful for my girlfriend. Before I met her, I was kinda depressed a lot of the time, carrying scars from my past (5 years of putting up with assholes at school). However, when I met her, I just became happier, and that happines increased once we started seeing each other.

Secondly, I'm greatful for my friends. As they are the most amazing people I have ever met, and they are always there for me when I need them to be, and they are a great laugh to hang around with.

Thirdly, I'm greatful for my parents. If it wasn't for them, I wouldn't have the pocessions which I'm greatful for. Also, they take great care of me and have done a great job of bringing me up.

Finally, I'm greatful for my Guitar Lessons, as without them I wouldn't be good at playing Guitar lolz, but my teacher has taught me well for almost 4 years, so I am now pretty good :P.

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm grateful for my parents, though I do fight with them a lot it they still do mean so much to me. My best friend who has listened to me cry god know how many times and always makes me smile no matter what. (: I have no idea where I would be right now without her. I'm really grateful to my aunt who passed away a while ago. ( 2 years ago) She taught me to love myself fully and never let anyone tell me who to be.
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

im greatful for my husband because without him i dont know where i would be right now, he basically dragged me into our new life because it would be so good for me and make the better person im becoming

im also greatful for my job, which i know is hard to find in the economy right now with everything thats going on with close to any if no jobs that can be found that will provide for a good life.

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast