+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: What are you grateful for?

Newbie david564nelson is off to a good start david564nelson's Avatar
    messa live in britain but in my hollidays i go to holland
    Thanks

Re: What are you grateful for?

im just gratefull for being me and existing lol i like my life although its kind off screwed up with ma parents and things didnt go to smoothly when i was realy small like 5-9 years old...
    but the fact is they have more helped me in life than been a nuisance, because im not spoiled im not stupid or anything like that
    but the fact is im thankful for my parents and friends being there
    and that ive got a good life
    i dont worry about the past or what bad things which have happened to me i look to the future and what good things have happened to me, like lansky quoted
    "show me someone who benefited from the bad side off life and ill join"
    MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO

Banned chelsey is off to a good start chelsey's Avatar
    Thanks

im grateful for my family and my bfs and my friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

i am very greateful these days about everything is happening to me at first i thought i was a very unlucky person LOL , but now i know for sure i am very lucky for everything i got ... and i am very greatful for the life and people around me ! ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Otaku gaaralover123 is off to a good start gaaralover123's Avatar
    Thanks

I am greatful for people who care about me. And i am greatful for my family.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SasuraiHell View Post
    spare time, which i used to jump back into AO to say few words then go back into hiding., lol., hello to all you remember me. but in all seriousness for make my post less spammy., i am grateful for my 6month old daughter who lit up my life completely., so just to let you know where i was :P.
    BABIES!!!

You have a baby now? That's awesome!!! Congratulations! Kids are awesome, especially when it's your own. You're gonna have tons of fun when your daughter hits 2-5 years old. Those are great ages to have fun with your kids. Although, my son's only five so, I can't really tell you how great the older ages are, but he and I have fun none-the-less. ^_^

Newbie voldiaran is off to a good start voldiaran's Avatar
    Thanks

im grateful for health! alot of people i know have been in hospital latley and ive only been there once in my life just sucks some people have to get hurt/sick so lets be happy for being ok!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4