+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: What is it you look for in a friend?

Newbie NekoFox09 is off to a good start NekoFox09's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What is it you look for in a friend?

yea i look mostly for that in a friend u kinda took my words x.x but yea i dont like seeing a friend use u like you where a tool i also like haveing a friend who is there for u no matter what happens good or bad

(BTW) Nice Post ^.^ very nice
    Let your mind wonder...about whats going on in Your lovers mind have them guessing

Tease there minds eroticly & sink your fangs in...<3 * mew mew*

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

I look for a person who wants to hang out and talk about things with me, give me advice on things that I have little understanding of, make me laugh when I'm feeling down, and not judge me on who I am...

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

Banned radeclew is off to a good start radeclew's Avatar
    Thanks

hajhajhajahja... so let me get this again.... you all want someone to relay on, to be supported of you?, and to be really devoted?.... what?

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

i would look for a friend that honest,loyal,not boring and not too nice i mean not too polite...because it will make me uncomfortable...a friend that must be herself/himself...don't try to act someone else..

Newbie NekoFox09 is off to a good start NekoFox09's Avatar
    Thanks

rade sorry to be nosey but yea thats sorta what i look for in a good friend like they support you and have fun and well there serious when the time is right you know i kno wpeople cant be perfect but ya know...
    Let your mind wonder...about whats going on in Your lovers mind have them guessing

Tease there minds eroticly & sink your fangs in...<3 * mew mew*

Banned radeclew is off to a good start radeclew's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NekoFox09 View Post
    rade sorry to be nosey but yea thats sorta what i look for in a good friend like they support you and have fun and well there serious when the time is right you know i kno wpeople cant be perfect but ya know...
    so tell me one thing.... did you find this person you're looking for?...... let me guess..... NO!....lol

look is hard to find all of those quality on a person, but don't stop looking, the world is full of people out there..... but you won't find that person on the net, you have to go out to find it...... personally, am a crappy friend, I will betray anyone of my friends, to save my head.....lol

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by radeclew View Post
    so tell me one thing.... did you find this person you're looking for?...... let me guess..... NO!....lol

look is hard to find all of those quality on a person, but don't stop looking, the world is full of people out there..... but you won't find that person on the net, you have to go out to find it...... personally, am a crappy friend, I will betray anyone of my friends, to save my head.....lol
    I have a friend like this and she is a girl, and we absolutely have no problems, and its in real life.

We have no attraction to each other, and we are fine. We look out for each other, and she everything stated above. We will always be there for each other,but have no sexuality toward each other, and we listen to each.

It's possible radeclew, just because it hasn't happened to you doesn't mean it isn't.

(Go find a damn friend, lol).

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a friend like this and she is a girl, and we absolutely have no problems, and its in real life.

We have no attraction to each other, and we are fine. We look out for each other, and she everything stated above. We will always be there for each other,but have no sexuality toward each other, and we listen to each.

It's possible radeclew, just because it hasn't happened to you doesn't mean it isn't.

(Go find a damn friend, lol).
    Agreed! radeclew go find a goddamn friend with this qualities and see what will happen to you!
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast