+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: What You Used to Believe as a Kid

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What You Used to Believe as a Kid

I used to believe that there was only one God when in fact there are many Gods out there, for example; Allah, Jeova, Budha, Shinto Gods, Jesus etc...

Newbie crono_chris may be famous one day crono_chris may be famous one day crono_chris's Avatar
    UK, come on you obviously know were in the UK
    Thanks

Okay then gotta be honest and confess that I actually used to take the bogey monster as as serious threat, I used to think that everytime I went to my bed he would come out and grab me.
    hahaha I also believed that anthing I watched from cartoons to super hero films would be known in reality I used to believe that super heroes were in exsistence!!

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

i belived in alot of things >_< big child me ok list
    fariys
    santa
    witches
    vamps
    the man under the bed
    mermades
    theres lots >_< i belived in them all >_< not that much nows tho lol

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh, I remember another belief I used to have for a long time. I used to believe that any show I saw was real. I thought these people reallly existed and that they really lived in this house living out their daily lives. When I saw new episodes I thought that was what was happening at that very moment and if I saw a rerun then I thought nothing interesting must be happening at their house right now so this must be why they are showing this old one.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

When I was a child I believed in many things one in particular when I was 5 my grandmother always told me at a certain time of night that there were little people in the couch that would come out and hurt me if I didn't go to sleep. I used to have night mares about them. They were these little tiny people no bigger then your pinky with sharp pointy sticks and loincloths. I was terrified.

Another one was the wolf also when I was 5. My grandfather when he told me it was time for a nap I always refused until he said ok the wolf will get you will he was asleep. I would end up hiding in the bed curled up beside him. The wolf walked on his hind feet and would look in through the windows of houses to see if children were taking naps or at least that's what he told me.

I believed in the tooth fairy until when I was 6 and I kept pulling my teeth out even when they were barely loose to get money from my mom. I caught her putting money under my pillow one night and didn't believe the whole "The Tooth fairy was busy and asked me to give you this" thing.

I believed in the Easter Bunny when I was younger to. I would always go to sleep the day before easter excited about opening the door and finding the Easter Bunny had visited.Then one year I caught my grandmother filling the easter basket. After that I lost all my faith in things like Santa and Easter Bunny etc...

I believed that there was a troll living in the attic because I was told as a young child that there was so I've come to want a house that doesn't have an attic in it. I always heard things moving around up there and my mom goes he's getting hungry every night to get me to go to sleep and it always worked.

I used to believe in Santa even though I know he was a real person. I believed in him till I was 7 and then had to help my step mom be Santa. I remember one Christmas coming out and asking my step mom why Santa would give me a bike that was to big for me to even stand up with. I could barely even ride it because of how big it was.

The man under the bed and also the closet. I was terrified to step off my bed when I was 8 because I was told something would grab me and pull me either into my closet or under my bed.

I was a traumatized little girl. Funny thing is I'm still scared of the Wolf, Tiny People and the monsters under my bed, closet, and attic.

No I'm just kidding about the monsters but when I go to my grandfathers at night I think the wolf is watching me. Tiny People I'll just eat them.
    Last edited by Ky-lyrra; Feb 01, 2007 at 06:34 AM.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

i used to believe that if i ate gushers fruit snacks, my head would turn into a huge fruit. yup i was a crazy kid

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I used to believe that adults couldn't lie and that they couldn't make mistakes. Man was I ever wrong.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I used to believe that Narnia was real, and exsisted in the woods behind my house. lol!!
    I also used to believe in werewolves, but I never thought they were scary... I always thought they were like gaurdians of some kind. ^_^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast