+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: What You Used to Believe as a Kid

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: What You Used to Believe as a Kid

Monsters in the closet and under the bed.

stupid stupid stuff...

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

i used to believe that i could talk to animals if i tried and in the Llorona.
    every rose has a thorn

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

i used to believe that chocolate milk came from a brown cow.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku sazza2488 may be famous one day sazza2488 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well when I was a kid i believed that when you look at the mountains, that was the edge of the earth, i had a fear of going up them just incase I would fall off the earth and float around in space lol XD

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

When your a child you believe in a lot of things really. I mean come on you believe that what your parents are is what you want to be. You want to be like them so you believe that you will grow up in their footsteps. Then you reach a certain age and those beliefs go down the drain and you realise you don't want to have their job you want to have something you like doing. When your younger you believe that the world is safe and that nothing can go wrong till one day your proven wrong. When your a child you believe in fairies and talking ponies because they are something that gives you imagination and hopes. I hated to be the child to find out that they were not real. Your mind is so gullable when your younger that you want to believe in everything. We find things to believe in so that we don't have to face reality until it hits you head on and your forced to deal with it. It's great to believe in things as a child. It shows that everyone is human and we fall for some things.
    Last edited by Ky-lyrra; Feb 27, 2007 at 08:14 AM.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Re: What You Used to Believe as a Kid

This is kind of embarrasing.... well, i used to believe that ppl lived inside the radio and the TV . One day I opened my mom's radio to "meet" the ppl that lived there... of course I broke the radio and I was grounded for a week...
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Otaku fled79 may be famous one day fled79 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I used to believe that Dungeons & Dragons was the coolest game ever made. I used to believe that He-Man, GI Joe and Thundercats were the best cartoons ever. I used to think Bruce Springsteen was the coolest rocker for the song, Born in the USA.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

I believed everything when I was a kid, like the tomato's can talk and stuff, I believed in almost everything till I started to watch tv and found out that some of the stuff was not real and it's a big world out there lol.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast