+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: What are your best qualities

Newbie girlicious is off to a good start girlicious's Avatar
    Thanks

What are your best qualities

if someone says wat a r ur best qualities??? wat r u gud at?? wat can u do dats awesome??. i can't believe dis but i can't find wat da hell am gud
    if someone asks u these questions wat r u gonna say
    [IMG][/IMG]

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What are your best qualities

I would say to be truthfull, that I (its hard to believe) am a shy person who likes to left alone. Not being seen for small times is my qualitie. I think another one is not giveing in to debates >.< (anoying at times...)
    Last edited by basilisk888; Apr 28, 2008 at 05:04 PM.
    death and life are one and the same

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

MY DRILL WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS!

Srsly.

I'm sarcastic, mentally methodical, vocally shy [because "orally", despite being more of the antithesis of "mental", sounds dir~tay], emotionally desensitized, and somehow apathetic and sympathetic at the same time.
    I love my girlfriend.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by girlicious View Post
    if someone says wat a r ur best qualities??? wat r u gud at?? wat can u do dats awesome??. i can't believe dis but i can't find wat da hell am gud
    if someone asks u these questions wat r u gonna say
    Don' worry, girl; u'll find out what ur good at someday. It jus' takes a little patience. Me, I'm good at bein' kind (although I've called "Clark Kent" 'cause some ppl say that I'm too much like a boy scout at times; although don' get me wrong, I do have a very mean streak. I jus' don' show it often), drawin', and writin'.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm brutally honest, sometimes to the point that it can change a person's point of veiw on their life, but it is also a double-edged sword with them considering suicide. Had two cases like that before. I'm an egotistical jerk who is not afraid to do anything for his beliefs. Am an accomplished writer (at heart if not in the publishing world). I never get mad, i see no point in wasting precious time getting annoyed/pissed off at something when i could be better spending my time laughing at said person's stupidity or plainly ignoring them and doing more constructive things with my life. I never let things go to heart, meaning i always think and act with my brain and NEVER with my feelings. Lastlyi have the "Eyes of a criminal", what that means is that in every situation i can perseive far more forks and ways things can go than the average person. I do so unconsiously because i hate losing and will always find a way to win at life. nothing surprises me because of that, though life does tend to get rather boring with no surprises.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

I've been told that I'm good with kids. Mainly because I'm willing to run around and play with them or just sit and talk to them when they need it. I take my nieces and their friends for hikes when I'm over there and I really don't play favoritism.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

for me its for who i am that is my best quality. to be different from the crowd
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh yeah! I'm good with sarcasm, I'm brutal when it comes to opinion, I'm good at turning things into suck, I'm good at being an ass hole. I also am a good liar, I'm told I can act decently well x.x

Other than that, I'm just a big wad of FAIL.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast