+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: What are your best qualities

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What are your best qualities

I would say that my intelligence in my best quality. I am also a very trustworthy and a loyal friend and I have a very big will to survive.....actually....I will do anything to survive and live my life to the fullest. I never back down from a challenge because challenges make my life much more interesting. I never judge the book by the cover and I am that type of a person that listens more than talks. I am there for my friends when they need me and I try to help them with any problems they have. I am a very reliable and responsible person and when I need to get something done...I do it right away and not postpone it to another time. I rely on my logic and reason rather than emotions and following my heart.
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

am a fast learner and a very determined person, am a loyal friend honest frank i want to believe that i am also intelligent. a caring person by nature and trusting.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

I have been told my best quality is to be agressive (not violent)... ok to explain, I have an agressive personality and that is my best quality, i fight for what I really want... and most of the time I get it.
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lebasiara For This Useful Post:

heartless (May 16, 2008)

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to say that my best quality/qualities are that I'm great at making people laugh when they are sad and I'm good at controling my own emotions! I rarely break down (and when I do...lets not talk about that) and I support who ever needs help.

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

Otaku mere is off to a good start mere's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess my best qualities and worst qualities are in the same terms..
    well im shy and creative...
    this is good cuz i like drawing and playing guitar
    the downside to these things is the fact that everyone in art class despises me because...lets..just say im good at art...and the fact that i'm shy and a heavy thinker further developes thier susision of me...not to mention the fact that im a slacker and still manage to get the upper markes of the class....so ya....lol

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

my best quality is the ability to listen to pplz complain and make them feel better (at the expense of a nights sleep tryin to figure out how), i am a problem solver within my circle of friends, and the glue that binds oposing personality types together (i.e. nerd and joc)

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

thats hard to say because i hate myself

im unsure of myself, doubtful, ever questioning, sarcastic, weird, loyal, theraputic (in my own way).......uhm......i really don't know. i dont have thaty high of an opinion of myself.

however if i must, i'm witty, good memory, can make people laugh, and ive been told i'm good with my hands, wink wink nudge nudge say no more.

i've also been told im a good kisser XD
    Why hello there!

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

My best qualities are my endurance and often my control of difficult situations. Every time my family has had a major crisis, I've been able able to handle it very well. Also I can think on my feet very well. There may be others but those are the ones that came to mind.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast