+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: What are your best qualities

Otaku Haruko Haruhara is off to a good start Haruko Haruhara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What are your best qualities

Probably all the stupid stories I could tell of my insane mother, my goofy cousins,
    my friends, my super strange father and his weird friends, and the rest of my insane
    family. And I'm even in a couple. But I'm at alost for words when it comes to my
    personality. Well maybe I can agree with RayMe, I'm a little to nice for my own good.
    And for more credits, I have so got to catch up to Wolf.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

I will just go by what people tell me as I just consider my self to be just a regular Joe shmo.

Calm and generally laid back, down to Earth. Truthful and hardly ever lie to friends and family. I keep my word and am very honest. I am a very good listener and I really care to what people have to say. Open minded too many ideas. I am not afraid to be emotional and a very passionate person. I am very loyal. I am also very helpful and kind to others. I am difficult to anger. I have a soft heart.

My not so great qualities is that I am easily annoyed, can be very aggressive when pissed off but not violent, and tend to be rather impassant about some things. As well as I tend to be a recluse most of the time.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Oooh! My best Qualities? I get to rant about myself?! YAY!

Okay, here we go:

I'm a people person. I have an outstanding personality and love to just be around people. I'm also a fast learner, I'm kind, polite, I respect others. . . ^_^ I also have a high fashion sense and style . . . yea, oh and I guess my sarcasm level is at a high dangerous level. . . where sometimes I'll just answer something that makes ppl laugh.
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Otaku Kazaf is off to a good start
    Thanks

My best quality is also my worst IMO.

I just don't get angry easily. In situations where I should be angry I just turn my head and walk away from it. Either that or put up with it. In the end tho i've lived pretty humbly so far and that's a good thing. Not much drama directed at me in my life, but there is plenty of it around me. That might be the reason why I am just EH in situations where I should be angry.

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

ummm i guess physical =my hair
    umm personality=uhhh i guess my randomness.
    and i can run really well.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Otaku Luminous is off to a good start
    Thanks

I'm witty, sarcastically pleasant, charming, charismatic, dexterous, brilliant, thoughtful, considerate, have to ability to create long lists to basic questions, and possess the capability to blatantly lie about anyone and anything on command.

Otaku psychical is off to a good start psychical's Avatar
    Thanks

My best quality is that I work too hard. Oh wait, that was my "worst" quality.

That aside, my best quality is that I'm honest, or at least most of the time, I am. Honest to the point of being hurtful sometimes even, but only when others deserve the hurt they're getting from it.
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

Otaku heartless is off to a good start
    Thanks

i am shy,and one of my best qualities is i have no friends,im alone all the time,im not talkative,i like peacful places i can sleep at rooftops,and i dont know why but i dont accept girls proposals on me,i dont like being bothered by them

and in my physical,i like my long hair,and super gray eyes,
    sometimes i wish i never existed
    -heartless.DY-025

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast