+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What are your eccentricities?

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

What are your eccentricities?

It's been a while since I made a thread (typo in the thread title, should be your), thought I'd make one for once. It's just as the title says. What are your eccentricities. What are those things you do daily. Things you do in your spare time to well...waste time?

For me, I do a few things. One of them is of course doing a morning monolouge, then each day I do some cliche Villian Monolouge (Usually around 1), hopefully improving it each day, if not reciting it to remember. Also force others to lose the game, if you want to count that (I lost).

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What are you eccentricities?

my eccentricities Huh? Well the biggest one I think I have is getting up early(7am) to play RPGs with my friend online. I do this every day and we play for hours. I also play video games when I have nothing else to do. Actually I play video game even if I have something else to do. I'm a regular gamer. I also think I have to count the fact that I prefer shows like anime or Power Rangers to what they are putting on regular TV. most of that stuff is BORING. Well, I think that is a good start for now. I'm off to play MechWarrior now.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Newbie Kuinta is off to a good start
    Thanks

Eccentricities of myself isn't something I really think about. This is really an interesting thread. Alright, let's see.....Some of my weird habits is checking for new or updated manga series online to read. Playing my psp right before I go to bed. I guess checking out GameSpot and MMOSite is probably my own kind of thing I do everyday just to update myself on games. Sometimes, I even go to GameTrailers on a regular basis.

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

I used to have 14 e-mail addresses because I wanted to have a memorable special wow e-mail address... later i forgot them all.

I fell asleep on my pen and found ink blots all over the place.

I fell asleep eating cheese.. i guess it was a boring meal.

I took college classes at a community college I didn't need like archery and engineering and architecture when I actually I just wanted to do digital art.

I join single sites when I have no intention of paying the membership fee.

I read debtors anonymous when I am not in debt. I'm just afraid of becoming a shop-a-holic.

I collect handbags like Imelda shops for shoes.

I talk to psychics, and collect Sylvia Browne books.

I watch TBN and constantly watch home made videos that nobody wants to watch except me. :P

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

I tend to talk in a british accent when im not trying to, as it is like second nature to me.

But if you want weird hobbies, i guess busting out into songs from sweeney todd is something i tend to do a lot.
    Why hello there!

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDeath90 View Post
    I tend to talk in a british accent when im not trying to.

I do this as well.

Another thing I do is go on rants, I do this daily. Not those usual rants that you'd usually see, I go into long explanation, comparisons, analogies. I degrade everything, share my hate. That stuff. Sure you can call that a monolouge, but in my case it's a bit different. My monolouges are jokes usually, just perfecting the perfect cliche villian monolouge.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aleister Sithis View Post
    I do this as well.

Another thing I do is go on rants, I do this daily. Not those usual rants that you'd usually see, I go into long explanation, comparisons, analogies. I degrade everything, share my hate. That stuff. Sure you can call that a monolouge, but in my case it's a bit different. My monolouges are jokes usually, just perfecting the perfect cliche villian monolouge.
    it seems we have more in common than i thought.

i tend to go on rants too. If you give me a vague topic, i can go into rants, explaining, proving, theories, using quotations, you name it, i get intense.
    Why hello there!

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

I make strange faces. And no, not funny faces... my regular facial expressions are just typically kinda ugly.

I stare, and breath heavily out my mouth with my tounge out just slightly.

I play at the guitar... alone... in secret... 'cause I suck.

I drink beverages, like organic tea. And I prefer glass bottles for my drinks. One of the many luxerys you can purchase with foodstamps.

I often pretend to be a femmebot. And a pirate.

I hit up random AO members on their zoints profiles (in Chuck Norris' name). OK... not really but I intend to. Because if I don't no one will.
    Last edited by Peach_follows; Aug 17, 2008 at 08:20 PM. Reason: I spelled glass wrong.
    ... Not Ever Again...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast