+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What are your eccentricities?

Otaku Shin Ryuga is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: What are you eccentricities?

well.... i usualy play RPGs online... for like hours, if my internet is down, i go and start drawing stuff.....then for some reason if i don't get what i'm looking fot in a drawing i get really pissed and start bashing things O_o... and go on the internet and start rants with people online

Thx allot AO 4 makeing me resize this....i'm being sarcastic......

Newbie Ralisation is off to a good start Ralisation's Avatar
    Thanks

Shin Ryuga,careful with your things ^^.Similar to you,when I usually don't get what I'm looking for when I'm drawing too but I will stare,glare,ponder,strain at the drawing or perhaps just a blank paper for a good while.I'm searching for imaginary lines to aid me with my drawings,I somehow did succeed at times.And it has become a habit that I will stare at something as if I can't move and keep 'searching' for my imaginary lines.Then when it comes to thinking,likewise,I will stare at a 'comfortable' place and do my 'search'.Its eccentric(yes,I know)but effective(not when you are in an art examination or similar.It will ruin you).Nonetheless,there are some who will avoid me when I'm near them :S.I'm perfectly normal for their information.

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

usually i tend to go and draw for hours on end....
    when i go to the store sometimes i play secret idenity. I also have this toy monkey ill take with me and hes my partner, and i annoy my friends with it.
    then i have a new time around noon that i break out in song and dance...
    no idea why i do these things, i guess i just get bored and my ADHD kicks in

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What are your eccentricities?

i have a tendancy to have monologues with myself throughout the day. i rarely sit "correctly", i ussually sit on the very edge of the chair and either lean forward (almost like the fetal position) or lean back (which makes it look like i'm laying down on a slant). I have a tendancy to argue over the simplest things (i'm right, but even once that is established i keep going)

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Eccentricities eh? Things you do to waste time.. lol Let me thing.. what do i do to kill time? Basicly i would be playing PS2 games or... PC games most of the time.. lol Very dumb way of wasting time

Sometimes i would just sleep xD but i really don't like to sleep unless im quite tired that day or sick or really really don't have anything to do.. which i hate very much

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Newbie AngelMage is off to a good start AngelMage's Avatar
    Thanks

Well if you mean hobbies right? Then I draw while listeining to music and play games.(Mainly RPGs.) And I like to read mangas and books and get on the computer as well as favorite sites like this one.

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Eccentricities huh? I don't usually think about that...

I usually draw, when I'm not busy, a lot of things. Especially animes. And sometimes I tend to yell really loud without any reason. I pinch other people without any reason. My friend and I sometimes do the ''boy-hunting'' thingy.

That's about it. What I do when I'm bored.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2