+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your favourite animal?

Otaku Wheel 2 Spin Champion, Bejeweled Champion, Aqua blocks Champion, CrashDown Champion Blue Wolf is off to a good start Blue Wolf's Avatar
    Thanks

What is your favourite animal?

What animal to you like more than any other? They're all wonderful in their own way, but my favourite kind of animal would have to be the Tiger.

Tigers are such a beautiful animal. Big, strong, graceful, cute (cubs are absolutely adorable! ^_^) and fast. It'd be so fun to just run through some open fields as fast as they are able to, heck, it's fun just to see them moving so fast, seeing everything else going by so quickly, covering lots of land in seconds.

My second favourite animal would have to be the Wolf. They are also beautiful animals, not so much when bearing their teeth at you though. But they are awfully nice teeth, respect them, or they'll rip most anything to shreds. XP

And though not so big, they are also strong, graceful (their howls are cool), cute (again, wolf cubs are very adorable. ^.^), and fast. And think about it, it would be pretty cool to be able to be able to howl like they can, that melodious noise they are able to make to communicate with other wolves in the pack, and to warn others.

So, what's your favourite animal(s), and why?

RPG Character: MetalGarurumon. Level: 86.

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What is your favourite animal?

my favourite would be the cat...they so cute especially the kittens...ahhh they so cute,i just like to hug them...

and another fav animal would be the dragon(wait!does dragon real)well if does,i like it because they such strong animal...

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite would be a ferret. They're such wonderful animals. They're so small and cute. I like their eyes, especially the white ones. They're red. So cool.

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite animal i think would be the white tiger, because well i like tigers in general but i think the white tiger is more beautiful with it's pure white and black colors ^^ and i really like the eyes

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

My favourite animal ... Would be a Panda I guess. They just look so cute. (: And they walk so funny. Unfortunately they sleep so much. That's not so interesting if you want to watch them, get's rather boring quickly. Most of the time they are hiding themselves somewhere. Good thing there was a baby born in the Zoo, they're much more active. Very adorable. (:
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Otaku Hypercat2000 is off to a good start
    Thanks

I love Cheetahs!!!!!!!!! they are so fast, like i am, only, i don't tire out when i run at full speed until like 30 seconds of running that fast.
    Please join the groups i created called "The Dragon Clan or The Shadow Clan." and "Metroid 10 The unknown killer." Please join my RPG thread called Sonic Chronicles 2.

Otaku Wheel 2 Spin Champion, Bejeweled Champion, Aqua blocks Champion, CrashDown Champion Blue Wolf is off to a good start Blue Wolf's Avatar
    Thanks

Quite a few replies in this thread since I went offline. ^.^ That's a really nice pic Alucard, it just reminded me of how nice white tigers look, I still like the non-white ones best though, I like orange, orange with some white, and the black stripes.

RPG Character: MetalGarurumon. Level: 86.

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah the "normal" tigers are pretty cool too, but the white ones can hide in the snow, especially the ones that's totally white (no black stripes or anythig)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast