+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your greatest fear and why???

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Post What is your greatest fear and why???

My greatest fear is spiders....the reason why is because they are scary looking and when look into their eyes it is like looking into the darkness there is nothing there no soul...and they will kill anything and everything they can....they just plain out give me the creeps.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kiani Haki22 For This Useful Post:

bloody rain (Jul 02, 2008)

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What is your greatest fear and why???

Quote Originally Posted by Kiani Haki22 View Post
    My greatest fear is spiders....the reason why is because they are scary looking and when look into their eyes it is like looking into the darkness there is nothing there no soul...and they will kill anything and everything they can....they just plain out give me the creeps.
    Haha well first off I think you have a grave misunderstanding of arachnids, they're nothing like that. But it's not uncommon at all for people to fear them.

Anyways my greatest fear is more philosophical than physical. My greatest fear is being or becoming a bad person in the eyes of my family and friends. Of course that doesn't stop me from making mistakes and doing things that could earn me that title, but I do fear it a lot.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Exoparadapsyphobia View Post
    Haha well first off I think you have a grave misunderstanding of arachnids, they're nothing like that. But it's not uncommon at all for people to fear them.

Anyways my greatest fear is more philosophical than physical. My greatest fear is being or becoming a bad person in the eyes of my family and friends. Of course that doesn't stop me from making mistakes and doing things that could earn me that title, but I do fear it a lot.
    Well that might seem that way but I have always had this fear and I just can't explain why they scare me so much I try but it never seems to be the right answer.....I think there is a deeper meaning but I can't seem to figure it out....I think almost everyone fears that nobody want to be a bad person in the eyes of you love ones though.

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

i have to say being alone it my fear. Not having someone to tell everything that is bothering me to.
    I have always had someone there and to think of not having someone to go to it frightens me cause I know that i would have a hard time living if i didn't have anyone.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kiani Haki22 View Post
    Well that might seem that way but I have always had this fear and I just can't explain why they scare me so much I try but it never seems to be the right answer.....I think there is a deeper meaning but I can't seem to figure it out....I think almost everyone fears that nobody want to be a bad person in the eyes of you love ones though.
    Well Hollywood and even some educational programs on TV haven't exactly given spiders the best reputation. And children are taught to hate insects like spiders and bees from childhood, so there are a lot of influences coming in from different places that make people hate spiders/insects. The fear of potentionally poisonous insects, reptiles and animals is also a fear born in all humans, that's also another influence. But once one becomes a little more educated in the habits and behavior of such creatures the fear of such things usually tends to go down few notches or subside completely.

Nothing against you at all my friend, and I don't mean this in a bad way, but irrational fear of something is usually the result of ignorance (only if your fear is irrational, just a little fear isn't bad at all, it keeps you safe). If you want to get rid of it, get educated. An easy way of doing that is tuning into the Discovery Channel every now and then . It's where I get most of my information.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Thanks

Yeah I know that...but with every fear that I have...I always have a reason behind it...like I am afraid of drowning because when I was a baby I was drowned...I can't go under water around people it freaks me out...I usually end up in panic attacks.

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Umm wow I am scaried of needles. I really don't know why actually when I was younger I could take one and be happy but now I am like don't come near me. But I placed myself into a little test. I had to take two shots in order to take part of a program so I took one with my eyes close and the other one with them open and the one I took with my eyes close I was scaried like to no end. But the open I looked at I wasn't scaried actually I watched it and stared at it like the whole way...werid but my fears are still kind of there but not. I still don't like needles... >.<
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ryomakurosaki View Post
    Umm wow I am scaried of needles. I really don't know why actually when I was younger I could take one and be happy but now I am like don't come near me. But I placed myself into a little test. I had to take two shots in order to take part of a program so I took one with my eyes close and the other one with them open and the one I took with my eyes close I was scaried like to no end. But the open I looked at I wasn't scaried actually I watched it and stared at it like the whole way...werid but my fears are still kind of there but not. I still don't like needles... >.<
    See everyone has a fear but it is the hardest thing to get over...I used to be so scared of spiders I couldn't sleep in the dark..just now I have gotten to the point where I can sleep in the dark.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast