+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your greatest fear and why???

Newbie wingzeroty is off to a good start wingzeroty's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What is your greatest fear and why???

My fear used to be Snakes and Sharks but now then i realize im bigger than most snakes and i have a 8" dive knife to sink into a sharks head. so right now my biggest fear is being alone for the rest of my life. because its been like that for 7 years already. so yea.
    Home Invaders Will Be Shot, Survivors Will Be Shot Again.

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

I know this is going to sound....but my greatest fear is having children....actually experiencing the childbearing process..
    i remember that out crazy Biology teacher thought that it would be very educational to show a C- section and a woman giving birth..and I mean...it showed everything...and that movie scarred me for life...
    I would rather jump off a building than have a child.....and I know.....totally weird..but hey.....what can I say......that is my worst fear
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

My greatest fear is driving. I've been hit several times crossing the street after looking both ways. One time, I ended up in the hospital for 3 weeks with: bone missing from my left femur, a nicked tendon in my right knee, multiple lacerations on my head which had also swelled up and stress fractures in my teeth, though the doctors didn't know about the latter at the time. They were more worried about the other thing. The driver was only doing about 10 miles and an illegally parked truck was blocking both him from seeing me and me from seeing him. I spent three months after that in a wheel chair and another month on crutches. My leg had had a rod put through it and bone chips to fill it in. I had had an excellent physician. I was 12 at the time.
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gamemaster331 View Post
    My greatest fear is driving. I've been hit several times crossing the street after looking both ways. One time, I ended up in the hospital for 3 weeks with: bone missing from my left femur, a nicked tendon in my right knee, multiple lacerations on my head which had also swelled up and stress fractures in my teeth, though the doctors didn't know about the latter at the time. They were more worried about the other thing. The driver was only doing about 10 miles and an illegally parked truck was blocking both him from seeing me and me from seeing him. I spent three months after that in a wheel chair and another month on crutches. My leg had had a rod put through it and bone chips to fill it in. I had had an excellent physician. I was 12 at the time.
    Oh....I am so sorry I am so glad your okay now....you know I have a fear of driving too...first time driving I almost hit a van and a pole...I freaked out.

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gamemaster331 View Post
    Damn, that didn't sound fun at all. I'd guess there'd be a couple of scars, most of which make my elbow one look wimpy. Mind you, you could always look on the bright side, you're still alive. In time, those scars will just be a few war wounds to prove you can take a licking & keep ticking.

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Newbie the0hat10 is off to a good start the0hat10's Avatar
    Thanks

My Greatest fear is being alone, not like for just a little while but I mean if I had no one at all, no parents, no friends, no anyone, It just grinds at me and I don't really know how to explain it anymore than I have.
    Oh what ever so what if you painted the Mona Lisa, I can draw a Stick figure, beat that.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

i am claustrophobic i got stuck in a broom closet when i was younger and some of the kids at school thought it was funny. no one came looking for me for hours till my parents came looking for me coz i still was not home
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PhoenixSara For This Useful Post:

Kiani Haki22 (May 20, 2008)

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixSara View Post
    i am claustrophobic i got stuck in a broom closet when i was younger and some of the kids at school thought it was funny. no one came looking for me for hours till my parents came looking for me coz i still was not home
    You know what I have a lot of fears...I just realize that because I have this fear, fear of spiders, fear of drowning, fear of the dark because of spiders, fear of driving and probably many more I am on messed up person.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast