Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: What are your hobbies?

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

What are your hobbies?

Do you have a hobbies that you love very much?
    I have a couple that I enjoy. 1 is treasure hunting in parks with metal dector and the other is RC planes and my 3rd one is ghost hunting.
    So what kind of hobbies you have...?

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Re: What's your hobbies?

Reminder -

List posts are not allowed on AO, so please give detailed reasons as to why they are your hobbies, otherwise this thread be closed by a member of staff.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What are your hobbies?

I love to run. It relieves stress and is a great way to stay in shape. When the weather is nice out I time my runs so I can see the sunset.

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

I play piano. It's a great way to relax and just think (I tend to simply think while I'm playing pieces that have been memorized; I memorize nearly every piece I learn without too much effort).
    I also write short stories, and am currently writing a book. I feel that I'm much better at writing short stories, but I'm really pleased with how the book is turning out.

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

my hobby is watching anime...because that is all i can do....and also...i do comics book...
    some of it are on process...i love to draw also...it relieve stress...

Otaku Kurai is off to a good start Kurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Playing Guitar is my main hobby. This is because I just love Emo, Punk, Alternative Rock and Metal Music, and I like listening to that music as well as playing it on my Guitar (as well as making my own music).

I also like Anime/Manga (obviously ), as I love the stories portrayed in the series I like, and I like drawing as I like to create my own Anime Esque characters and imagining a story for them.

Another hobby of mine is Film, as I just like watching films and I wish to work in the Film/TV industry when I finish school (as well as being in a band, XD).

Newbie battlecruiserbby is off to a good start
    Thanks

I write. When it's simply for your own personal enjoyment, there's no way you can do it wrong. Whether you're composing a five-hundred page novel or merely scrawling seemingly incoherent words across a Post-It note, it's your own and it has meaning.

Even if you're the only one who has a bloody clue as to what that meaning may be.

However, if you're writing for other's enjoyment or to get your views noticed, you should at least attempt to make sense.

battlecruiserbby: I try my hardest to resist trolling, but some people deserve it.

Otaku Zidane - Head Butt Game Champion, Zizzo Challenge Champion, Zwill Champion, Aragon Dragon Champion KingAnime is off to a good start
    Thanks

My hobbies include Fishing but right now i can't fish because the water is still frozen so that sucks, because nothing beats sitting on the water bank with a cold alcoholic beverage in hand and a new shiny pole in the other. The life of a mad man.
    Oh yeah can't forget about music it just makes everything better and trust me when i say everything.

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night
    No Evil Shall Escape My Sight
    Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might
    Beware My Power Green Lanterns Might

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast