Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: What are your hobbies?

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What are your hobbies?

mmm i like to write poetry and short stories ^^. music is my life! i can not start my day with out plugging in my ipod lol

hanging out with friends, and playing sports

yoga lol is quite fun actually
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kurai View Post
    Playing Guitar is my main hobby. This is because I just love Emo, Punk, Alternative Rock and Metal Music, and I like listening to that music as well as playing it on my Guitar (as well as making my own music).

I also like Anime/Manga (obviously ), as I love the stories portrayed in the series I like, and I like drawing as I like to create my own Anime Esque characters and imagining a story for them.

Another hobby of mine is Film, as I just like watching films and I wish to work in the Film/TV industry when I finish school (as well as being in a band, XD).
    You should try voice acting, it's 1 way to get into animation and getting to know the cartoonist.

Newbie Japxican may be famous one day Japxican may be famous one day Japxican's Avatar
    Here, there, anywhere...kinda like eating green eggs and ham.
    Thanks

I like drawing anime/manga - it's fun, kills time, releases stress, it's relaxing, that sort of thing.
    I like writing - currently working on a novel/creating a world, but it's not going too quickly 'cause I've been braindead from school. Poetry's cool, too.
    I like reading - sparks interest.
    I like jogging - relieves stress and keeps me fit.
    I like watching either anime or Japanese dramas - mostly for the language, 'cause I want to be fluent in Japanese (but I'm still a beginner *sigh*).
    I like going for walks, especially at the park - makes me feel free and forget about school life and such for a while.
    I like cross-stitching when I have the patience and time.

That's about all I can think of right now.

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

I just moved into my first apartment and I'm too poor for cable and the internets but I still have all my books. Sadly, like really sadly, I have a six hundred dollar debt at the library 'cause I lost my little card holder last year. I even get fancy collection letters in the mail, but I still love reading.

I have a bunch of useless books; I just finished reading about the mighty Aztecs and a children's encyclopedia on animals.

Of course I like writing too but it's a waning thing. Riding the bus seems to be my new hobby. All the fun and important stuff is an hour away.

Photoshop... ?

Plus the best one of all, shaving beavers in a green plaid coat.

I like jogging
    it's a great way to stay in shape.
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Newbie kwon is off to a good start kwon's Avatar
    Thanks

I like setting goals for myself. I'm not sure if that's considered a hobby, although I do do it daily. It makes me feel motivated to do stuff, rather than get lazy and lounge around.

Newbie Zakizo is off to a good start Zakizo's Avatar
    Thanks

I practice my drawing in my spare time as a hobby, because I'm hoping to become a mangaka. But if that doesn't work out, I have other jobs I'd love to do.
    I also love to play videogames, if that counts as a hobby, because it keeps my reflexes sharp. Plus, I have to stay the #1 gamer.
    What? You've never seen a talking cabbage before? Well, if you were a bit more open minded, then maybe you WOULD have.

Newbie Sadis is off to a good start Sadis's Avatar
    Thanks

Let's see. My hobbies....
    I enjoy drawing. It helps me relax and get out ideas in my head. I like writing for the same reasons. I love playing video games. They help me escape my own boring life. Same thing with reading. I can spend hours reading to avoid being bored irl.

I'm totally in love. Sadis + yinyangAio1 forever. <3 (Yes, we're together irl. We're engaged.) Also, if you liked/dated him, please stay off my page.

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

I rather enjoy reading (whether it's manga or novels), and I love drawing. Both are great passions of mine. If you'd like to count kicking guy's butts at video games as well, then there's another. >

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast