Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: What are your hobbies?

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What are your hobbies?

i love music. i love finding new music, listening to music, everything. it calms me down and can make my day better if i listen to the right stuff. of course i really only listen to rock and metal but it all works the same way. i also enjoy watching anime. there are just things about it u cant get out of some movies or regular cartoons. its the fantasy part of it that gets my attention. movies also go in that category just the other way around compared to anime.

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

My hobby is hiking i would say there is nothing more relaxing than hiking in the wild especially when u get to the highest point in your trip and just look out at the beautiful surroundings see the mountains mirror themselves in the water watch an eagle soar through the sky well like i said nothing is more relaxing than nature
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

My hobbies are writing and drawing. I write anything I feel. Because I'm not good at expressing my feelings, I write all of them. From stories (drafts) to diary (blog). I also draw animes. Personalized of course. I'm not that good at copying other animes. I used to but not anymore. I'm not that good. I think reading is also one of my hobbies.

Newbie kingmustang is off to a good start kingmustang's Avatar
    Thanks

I love riding and training horses, their is never a dull moment, I go running or hiking whenever I have time, running is good for clearing my head and their is a great place I hike to before sunset, you can see the hole valley. I write poetry, it is just fun. I enjoy working with wood because it is creative. I love working on my 67 ford mustang, do I even have to explain why? I also swim in the summer and ski in winter and all kinds of sports. And that is just some of the things I do things
    Sword in hand, fire in heart, I walk towards my future just playing my part.
    The school of the undefeated East! The winds of the king! Zenshin! Keiretsu! Tempa! Kyoran! Look! The East is burning red!” (G Gundam)
    Ride Fast, Live Free & Stay strong.

Otaku superstar9156 is off to a good start superstar9156's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine ie drawing, writing, hanging with my friends, and stuff like tht.

A Soul Needs a Purpose to Live.- Gaara

Newbie IllussionSK is off to a good start IllussionSK's Avatar
    Thanks

My hobbies are drawing,writing and playing baseball
    Of course I go to parties often,and hang out with my pals every day.
    Oh,and I almost forgot..another hobby:womanising)

Newbie Xyore is off to a good start Xyore's Avatar
    Thanks

I enjoy watching anime and playing video games. Yes, that's all I do... There's nothing else to do.
    Death takes a toll...
    Just hope it's your soul...

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm an avid fan of video games. It's more of a terrible addiction, quite honestly, but I enjoy myself far more than I get angry at it. Which in my opinion, is an achievement. I play almost compulsively, and take pride in my skills at it. It's on the borderline of more than a hobby, but I like considering it as such.

I also adore listening to music. Music is so much to me - It helps my emotions, puts me to thought, helps me write or read, and so much more. Almost like a catalyst to help me to do something. It's something I can't go a day without. I love music.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast