Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What Is Your Hobby ?

Otaku DogDemon may be famous one day DogDemon may be famous one day DogDemon's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What Is Your Hobby ?

Well...duh, watching anime !!!powaaaa
    Umm...fishing, do things with tha PC, swimming, gymnastics (I think I spelled it right) vollyball.
    Music baby !!!

Finding God is not peaceful.
    Searching God isn`t peaceful.
    The thought that God exists is peaceful enough.
    Believe!

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite hobby among others would probably be daydreaming. I do it ever so often, even in class (when everyone else thinks I'm studying, since I always make it sure I always have a book before me so I'm not disturbed) or before I go to sleep. Because I spend most of my time alone, daydreaming has not only become a hobby, it has become also a form of habit -_-" The ability to escape the physical world to a fantasy world, even if it exists only in the mind - the urge to enter other worlds (experience things that are impossible here) and imagine sometimes becomes very powerful for me, there was a time before when I could no longer control it and I get lost at once. I've conqered it now, though, and have managed to get it under control...

My other hobbies include writing (this is more like my passion than a hobby, however), reading books, making music videos, brainstorming plots and characters for my stories and designing them, watching television and surfing the net. Oh, and if you'd call eating and sleeping a hobby, I guess I'd include those as well. I also love walking - it makes thinking more dramatic ^^"

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

List, list! hehe

Well my main hobbie right now is practising to balance since a convo last night reminded me how bad I am it..

I have some normal hobbies like singing.. badly though..

I want to be a sexy nerd and collect stamps, but seeing as I email and never post letters thats gonna be hard..

umm being on the net is a common hobbie..

And also collecting funky clothes, i'd like to be a fasion designer..

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Otaku Toecutter may be famous one day Toecutter may be famous one day
    Thanks

•Firearms, including handloading ammunition
    •Wilderness survival (at least academic study of the subject-but that will change if I can get some time during spring break)
    •Unarmed combat (again, mostly academic)
    •Improvised demolitions (academic)
    •General George S. Patton, Jr.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

As you can see I've just deleted 21 posts in one sweep.
    This thread started out pretty good but the spam/list posts didn't wait long to invade.
    I'm giving this thread a second chance at life.

NO LIST/SPAM posts

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

I like to sleep alot anywhere, listen to music, go post on forums, do GFX, some times reading depends on what I read, and play games ^_^ all very fun.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

ok ok ok.

My Hobbies are.

I like to listen to music, and collect headphones. I have tons. I've been doing it forever. I like stamps too. ^x^;;; eheh.

My mom wanted me to do something on my spare time, but she never thought I would start collect, My big bro makes models. =O That glue is STRONG! I glued my hand to my face before. >_<ll Bad times!!

:O
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

FEAR THE CRIMSON SLASHER!!!(hassun)

anyways let's see now. Watching obviously coz i absolutely love it. I'm currently collecting manga tho i'm broke at the moment and need to save. Collecting Hellsing and Bleach at the moment. Looking a batch buy of Ruronin Kenshin coz i know tht the series is completed and not one to spend a fortune on it. XD not possible of coz. I also wanted to get started get replica samurai swords and start practice with a Bokken to keep myself fit. And then there's me writing poems and stories when i find the time to do it. I also try my hand at AMVs but using limited resources i.e program

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast