Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What Is Your Hobby ?

Newbie Nine-tailed-foxgirl may be famous one day Nine-tailed-foxgirl may be famous one day Nine-tailed-foxgirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What Is Your Hobby ?

My hobbies are drawing manga and anime, reading manga,being on the computer,watching anime.

I started collecting manga just alittle bit ago. I read it and then Its added to my collection. I also collect posters.Its really fun. lol

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks

music and gaming. all i can really say about myself. considering how i live at my workplace. <- sarcasm

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Let's see would you consider chorus a hobby? Anyway, I am apart of chorus and I love reading. I am constantly reading something. That and messing with computers. I love learning new ways to mess with the computer. Lol

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

music,internet,chatting,going out.yeah dats my hobby not counting studying of course.

Otaku Sincere may be famous one day Sincere may be famous one day Sincere's Avatar
    Thanks

My hobby is definitely writing. Poems, stories, anything really. It just takes me out of whatever is going on in my life. I tell ya, I don't know what I'd do without my imagination.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Julia\My Documents\My Pictures\Siggy.jpg
    A white rose no longer alone
    I know who's heart it is to represent
    I didn't pick it, but i let it grow
    For he's the one that's heaven sent. :
    I love you, my White Rose.: The Poop Forums

Newbie insaney may be famous one day insaney may be famous one day insaney's Avatar
    Thanks

Let's see, let's see, let's seeeeee... hrmmmm.

I love fooling around with technology, to see the results, then panic when it starts smoking.
    I'm into graphic designing *eyes GFX clan here* >.> Photoshop!
    I'm into listening to music, mostly rock, and the Rurouni Kenshin soundtrack.
    Playing cricket, although I haven't done that in a while, you need at least two people to play >>
    IMing random people (yes, YOU could be next >>... <<... )

And oh yes... I bite... =]

Newbie diguised.as.a.lover may be famous one day diguised.as.a.lover may be famous one day diguised.as.a.lover's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmm. I like a variety of hobbies. Mainly listening to music, taking pictures, writing (poems, songs, and a few short stories), ohh I love to do stuff with my church, bowling, Drama team, hanging out with my bf and friends. That's just the basics. haha I'm a busy person.

Otaku Schwarze may be famous one day Schwarze may be famous one day Schwarze's Avatar
    Thanks

In sparetime, I spent more of my time for game n music also reading n watching anything, lets say escape from daily routines. Nowadays I have new interests such as drawing and Photoshopping^^

Lives link to one another, and the world continues...

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast