View Poll Results: Do you like your parents?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yep! I love them both!

25 43.10%
  • meh... They're okay, I suppose.

14 24.14%
  • I like my dad more (or male legal guardian)

6 10.34%
  • I like my mom more (or female legal guardian)

8 13.79%
  • I don't care for either of them.

5 8.62%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: What are your parents like?

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

What are your parents like?

^_^ what up homies!? getting a little bit more personal here today...

what are your parents like?

and maybe even more importantly... how are you like your parents?

i'm bringing this up to see how the good folks at AO view their old folks! is they good people? is they annoying? is they demanding? how has that affected you? do you mind that you're like them? ... so and so forth...

also, let's try to have a little bit of tact guys... let's have posts contain more than "my dad is an a$$hole" or "my mom is an over-bearing slave driver", let's try to explain why (however much you're comfortable with saying) and how that's affected (or affecting) you...

^o^ i will be shrouded in mystery! that is... until after a few more people post! hee~!

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What are your parents like?

well my mum and dad are modle citesins

they are only srtct when that have to ^__^

the only thing dont like is when they call my my sisters before they get to my name lol but there really nice ^^

but really im notin like my perents i dont think .... i may look like my mum but thats it i think

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

my parents are pretty cool. Though my dad is way more laid back than my mom. Someone needs to be the strict parent. We all pretty muc get along though sometimes me and my mum don't see eye to eye. It's strange though cause some people say I look like my mom and act like my mom when really I look more like my dad and act kinda like him. ^__^U So yeah.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^ that's cool!

my dad is... well, he's very laid back, but he's a hard worker too! it's kinda easy to get him down or depressed, but he still gets up everyday to get done what needs to get done! he can be a little irrational when he's upset, but i can deal with it as long as he doesn't go to far. he's not the smartest guy in the world (like spelling didn't as didnt'), but he knows how to work with people... i think that's more useful sometimes...

my mom is... well, she's uptight, but still works really hard! it's kinda easy to get her angry... even when you didn't know you were doing anything bad... but she'll still drive you to school the next day, and whether or not that's a good thing is debatable... she's really stubborn a lot of the time, and doesn't take advice all that well... she doesn't like to give up control and doesn't like it when you don't follow exactly what she says...

how do they get along? easy, they don't! haha~!

i'm more like my dad a lot of the times, even though he was working for most of my childhood so i don't remember seeing him a lot... i guess i'm a little like my mom too... but i don't really remember how...

^_^ but i like my cat Tybalt the best (according to who lives in my house that is...)

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

both of my parents are laid back about everything else expect my health and school thats why i love them so much my mom a bit of neat freak so i kinda gotta clean up alot shes a nurse so i never miss school {which i hate} my dad use to be a pilot but now hes a mechanic/ machine operator he fixed me up a 2007 honda civic that had a blown engine it. i pretty much love my parents

Newbie lawnboy978 is off to a good start lawnboy978's Avatar
    Thanks

my dad is pretty laid back and easy going but my mom is strict, overprotective and a bitch. my dad will let me do almost anything but my mom thinks everything is dangerous. its pretty annoying.
    <~"Turn on, Tune in, Drop out."~>

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I love my parents. I get along with them very well. Though, my dad can be a bit hardheaded at times.

My dad is a workaholic and he can't stand to see me being lazy in any shape or form. But if I help him out with something he will cool off. He is also very intelligent. I promise you I think he can do anything. He can fix a car no matter what the problem, he can level out floors in a house, he can plumb, he can do electrical work, and just about anything along those lines. He is also very protective of me. It's a miracle he let's me do anything. Over the years though he has become less strict. He has taught me a lot over the years though and I admire him very much.

My mom is a sweetheart. She is always nice to me and does things for me. When I invite friends over she will take us out somewhere and then take us somewhere to eat and pay for everyone. She is also very understanding. She is always willing to listen and cheers me up when I'm down.

And those are my parents!

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

My dad, he's lazy, a drunk, and not a very dedicated man when it comes to us. He's never there for us, always out with his friends drinking so not much I can say about the basturd.

My mom though.....she's a wonderful person. She has showed so much love towards my life. But of course she has, she's a mother. She even quit her job when I had asthma to take care of me. The only parent I actually look up to. I can't say my dad has been there for me. He wasn't even there for my spelling bees or choir concerts but I have always seen my mother on the first row of it all.

I'm always angry like my dad so that's one trait, and a fighter like my mom xD;; When my parents fight it's always him getting away from her.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast