View Poll Results: Do you like your parents?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yep! I love them both!

25 43.10%
  • meh... They're okay, I suppose.

14 24.14%
  • I like my dad more (or male legal guardian)

6 10.34%
  • I like my mom more (or female legal guardian)

8 13.79%
  • I don't care for either of them.

5 8.62%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: What are your parents like?

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What are your parents like?

My mom and dad are divorced but both are very cool with each other!

My mom and I work together as dog groomers. It's not really as bad as you may think, were really like best friends, so we get along great together!

My dad races drag cars. So we get along get also! I'm just not allowed to borrow the car anymore! haha

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

My parents have their shortcomings, but all in all I still love them I suppose. They're great people, they look out for me and my sisters all the time (maybe a little too much), and they definitely do care. They fuss A LOT, and they're VERY strict, but looking back I'm kind of glad there were all those restrictions, because who knows what I might have become without them! And they're good Christians, which I am glad for... because I believe it is a huge blessing to grow up in a good Christian family.

How am I like them? Hahah. I'm fairly conservative. I can be pretty outspoken, but the views I fight for are usually... well, conservative. Family ties and religious values mean the universe to me. That, and I inherited a lot of my parents' personality traits too, like hardheadedness, competitiveness, loudness.... haha. Not very good genes, those.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

I find my Mother Annoying and My father a Baby at times.

I am hard Headed like my father and I have mixed up emotions like my mother.

My parents are two horny rapid dogs that just got marry to maintain there urges for one another.

But really that didn't work out.

Now from my child point of view.

My mothers a push over and easy mislead, and my father knows when to drop the hammer, even if it is on one of use by mistake of course.

I don't really know my parents, nor do I want too. Its there image they place on me that allows me to remain with a little respect. I know my place, and I find it none of my business to know.

Anyway when you have parents that fight over your good traits calling them theirs, it gets a bite annoying even more. The saying "She gets that from my side of the family, or me" Kinda cleans up the thoughts of where anything comes from.

I have two Images of my parents, the first one is very distorted.

I love my Mom and Dad, and I have to give them credit for the first 5 years of my life. As well as the first 9 months. I'd be foolish to call them fools, when they could have just thrown me in the rubbish like any other irresponsible adult would do.

Wrapping it up. I just can't choose which is better i could go off many things, but they're both a evil package of goods.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Otaku Brent-Enix is off to a good start Brent-Enix's Avatar
    Thanks

My parents are horrible! They lock me up in a cage and restrict me to one spoonful of rice a day! T_T Naw, just kidding! My parents aren't horrible; they always try to make me feel comfortable, but they sometimes overdo it, though.

mmhmm.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Brent-Enix View Post
    My parents aren't horrible; they always try to make me feel comfortable, but they sometimes overdo it, though.
    That's because they love you, they don't want you to get hurt, but be healty and comfortable.

My parents are ok, they don't over protect me and they aren't strict as many parents are. However, as long i live with them they say that i have to follow their rules which i am ok with.

Newbie Sango-chan_13 may be famous one day Sango-chan_13 may be famous one day Sango-chan_13's Avatar
    Thanks

..seriously dont have an opinion on how awesome they are, just glad theyre not like the others. Sure they have...their bad sides but its actually kinda stupid to hate them or at least thats what i think o.o Yes some parents are bad..but im happy mine are bleh.
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Jul 01, 2007 at 11:16 PM.
    Sig removed as too big. Please see http://www.animeonline.net/faq.php?faq=aorules#faq_faqsignatures.

- a maximum size of 500 (width) x 115 (height) pixels please.

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

well all i can say about my parents is that they are there when i need them and never there when i want them... so pretty much they are always there, lol...

well i can't really say anything bad about them really. they trust me, they lets me go out and everything like that. they respect my decisions, help me out when i need it, although that is a 2 way street.

but in exchange i help my dad with his projects. help my mum with cooking, and everything else.

i guess the only really bad points about them is that my dad can get 2 emotional sometimes. it doesn't take much to get him to blow his top. and my mum can be forgetful sometimes and can be embarassing when we go out, gotta restict that wine.

but all in all thats probably what makes me love them. not perfect but not bad either. something to make life worth living i reckon, definately interesting.

Otaku OfeliasFire is off to a good start OfeliasFire's Avatar
    Thanks

My mom I love to death...my parents are divorced and for very good reasons. As for my father he could come to my door bleeding and I would tell him the hospital was in the next town...and for him to get his blood off my porch

He doesn't want anything to do with me...so I don't want anything to do with him....that's how I work.
    Dear Dinah...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast