View Poll Results: Do you like your parents?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yep! I love them both!

25 43.10%
  • meh... They're okay, I suppose.

14 24.14%
  • I like my dad more (or male legal guardian)

6 10.34%
  • I like my mom more (or female legal guardian)

8 13.79%
  • I don't care for either of them.

5 8.62%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: What are your parents like?

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What are your parents like?

My mom is a bitch. She is very evil she don't like that I am in love with anime. I cant do like anyhting a normle teenagr should be able to do and she preety much said that if I ever leaved the ouse that she dosn't want me back. So yeah.
    My dad on the other hand is like soo more understanding. He lets me call my guy friends he likes anime and he is just one of those you can talk to me about anything type dad. So yeah.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Otaku _Nathalie_ may be famous one day _Nathalie_ may be famous one day _Nathalie_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Luckily I love them both!

They can be annoying sometimes and unfair but those aren't really big things

If men where made to think, women where made to tell them they thought wrong
    (Just kidding guys )

Newbie wandering_star_child may be famous one day wandering_star_child may be famous one day wandering_star_child's Avatar
    Thanks

My parents are tolerable most of the time but I prefer to be where they aren't most of the time. My dad is generally a laid back guy and can be pretty cool to hang with when he's not going on about me watching too much anime and reading manga instead of doing other more important stuff and nagging my older sister to quit her dream of going to Tokyo one of these days. My mom is a busy body kind of person who spends most of her money on jewelry instead of helping to pay the bills and beats on her kids when she thinks we do something wrong which is often. She also hates the fact that I like anime and manga and takes money from big sis and me to pay for her gas since we all go to work at the same place. they both piss me off when they say to others who proud they are of me for going to college this fall and talk down about my sis and little bro except when he gets good grades. I never wanted to prove my self to them since I never thought it mattered because I was one of their kids. I hope to not be like either of them but i know I am in many ways which is the reason why I hate myself sometimes.

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

my mom is a bothersome but i put it with her cause she's my mom and she put up with my crap when i was little

Do to others as you see fit

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

At first glance I have the Ideal parents. They never made me do chores, and are both pretty easygoing. This creates a problem though. I feel like I was raised with no discipline, like I wasn't adequatly prepared for the world. I've never started a lawnmower, or taken out the trash, just never had to. I just think my parents weren't meant to be parents, and failed to raise me properly.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

They're ok I suppose. I prefer my aunt(who is my female legal guardian) to my uncle. I guess I'm just happy to have parents at all. They both like to be crazy and sometimes they get out of hand but hey who doesn't?

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

My parents are great, I think, I love the very much...

The only thing I don't like in my mother is that she gets upset quickly and then she is not nice at all... But otherways she is just cool... I know I get mad too... already... so I'm sure my children will be as toughly grown up as me, but something from my father (shyness and calmness) is fixing this problem much enough for me to be sure I won't make drama in the middle of a shop or smth.

My dad is just very cool, unless he's not upset, then he can become surprisingly not-nice, otherways he's always trying to cheer everyone up and I really love that! ^^

Well, I've grown up in quite a tough family, because, though they are very nice, they are still tough, especially mum, so I'm quite a good girl... not breaking the rules much, not drinking much and not smoking at all... but I think that's cool and I hope the same for my kinds...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, since you wanted me to answer on one of your topics, here I am.

*ahem*
    My parents? They're a typical couple. But they're definitely not.
    They're the simple couple of "We love each other, but we don't get along very well."
    Got together through romantic and dramatic methods, like most long-lasting couples...
    Etc...

But what makes them different would be who they are. One raised on hard work, one raised in luxury. My dad was in luxury, my mom was not. My dad lived his life in happiness, my mom lived her's in satisfaction.

As parents... well, my mom is definitely more of a parent. But my dad would be the embodiment of what we wish to grow up to be. He's a kind man, and honest. And always wishes for the best.

At times, that breaks down when too much things are placed on his shoulders, but that should be expected.

My mother... the perfectionist., whipped us into shape. Never gave us a resting moment, but did it because she loved us... and because she was stressed. She's very hard working and does things that most parents would just commit suicide for. She can handle stress, but spews it out like a locomotive.

But she is a wonderful mother, able to put the world on her back and complain why no one else is doing it. *slightly rolls eyes*

I'm proud to have both of them as parents.
    I'm proud to be their son.

We (my mom to I) may have our difficulties, but we stick together... not just because we're family, but because we understand our situations. I respect them heavily.
    ...but as a human being to another, I will admit that my mother acts too irrational. But I just put up with it most times.

I have no real problems with my parents that I haven't grown up to understand.
    I love em both.

My brothers however...

well... that's just different.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast