Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: What is your passion in life?

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What is your passion in life?

Quote Originally Posted by itachigirl View Post
    my passion is pretty much art. However, i just changed my majors for college to astronomy and earth science. odd...
    but my favorite things are singing, playing guitar, and playing piano..so i guess im very musical. im a little weird because i love opera and rock. but i also love gwen stefani, 80's pop, and heavy metal. im just a art school reject though..
    Switching majors isn't a bad idea, y'know. Most people don't really get far with just an art degree (as much as it pains me to say it), so most people switch majors to get degrees in "real" fields of work. Sucky huh?

Anywho, it's good to hear that there are some art/music lovers here! ^_^

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

My passion is Hockey and Music. Hockey is what I consider to be my "drug" in a non-literal sense. It keeps me alive, and it's so addicitng. It gives me such a rush I don't have any concern, and no pain of the game gets in my way. It's really, really what keeps me going on when I want to die. For music, all of my moods branch off the music I listen to. Depending on the song genre and lyrics, I can be either the most peaceful lover or the maddest insane beast. Music is especially influencial; Certain songs and melodies convince me to try other things and possibilities.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Switching majors isn't a bad idea, y'know. Most people don't really get far with just an art degree (as much as it pains me to say it), so most people switch majors to get degrees in "real" fields of work. Sucky huh?

Anywho, it's good to hear that there are some art/music lovers here! ^_^
    i know, i had to switch majors and i hated it. but at least i love astromy and earth science. after i get my masters im gonna start a band again. i sing okay, like a mixture of freddie mercury from queen, amy lee from evanescnce , ozzy osbourne and pat benatar.

Newbie anlm3g0dd355 is off to a good start anlm3g0dd355's Avatar
    Thanks

mai passion in life huh...
    never occured to mai
    well i guess
    anime, mai friends, doing good in skewl.....
    i really like being round babies they giv mai that fuzzy feeling
    that i can do anything
    they smile i smile its like i dont now
    hard to xplian
    i got it mai passion is everything in general it
    2 hard to choose i luv
    every thing and one
    Last edited by Sazzy; Oct 30, 2007 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Please use a colour that is visible without having to highlight the text.
    ~liv laugh love sing dance hope dream bitch......
    are all the things that make mai me, they are things that cant be changed or replaced. im mai and always will be.~

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

A good friend of mine and I were talking a while back, and he told me that he went around town asking random people one simple, yet complex question--the very same question he asked me and I'm going to ask you: What is your passion? When I say passion, I mean what is it in life that makes you feel at peace? Everybody has some kind of passion in life; something that gives them a "purpose" or makes them feel good about themselves. Something that you love to do, for example.

My passion is and always has been art. Be it drawing, writing, music or painting; I love art! I listen to all different kinds of music, I love to paint (be it on a canvas or with a can of spray-paint), I enjoy writing and I ESPECIALLY love to draw! It makes me feel good, takes me out of my states of depression, and makes me feel like I have a purpose in this world.

What about you? What makes you tick? What's your passion in life?
    To me it was be to Dance all the time. If I could just get paid for dancing 24/7 and collect enough to start my own company and then create as many works as possible then I would be very happy. But however, at the moment, the Art industry is a tricky one and getting grants for your work is very hard to do so at the moment I want to dive into my hobby of graphic designing and perhaps design a web page or two. It would be cool to get paid what I like to do but also to dance when ever I get the chance. Its just making it happen at the moment is difficult.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I dunno if this counts, but I just thought of this one.

I guess you can say I have a passion for DDR. ^_^ I love to play that game, and can play all day if I had the time. I have dreams about playing that game, I go through DDR withdrawls... Hey, maybe it's an addiction instead. LOL.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

I dunno if this counts, but I just thought of this one.

I guess you can say I have a passion for DDR. ^_^ I love to play that game, and can play all day if I had the time. I have dreams about playing that game, I go through DDR withdrawls... Hey, maybe it's an addiction instead. LOL.
    awwwww I can't really get on DDR that much...I have tried it but its not really my thing. I prefer to dance on stage than on a computer game.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine was photography, I remember that at 14, I bought myself a camera, and all the development accesories and teached myself with only a dated book how to develop B&W film and pictures at the time I didnt have the resources to continue, so that passion died out....

I still love photography, but now is simple digital stuff...

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast