Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: What is your passion in life?

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What is your passion in life?

Quote Originally Posted by blindzzz View Post
    I have just two passions.
    One of them is to be aknowledged by the others for the things I'v done.
    And the other is to make a metal band with all of my friends who like that kind of music,one day. So far we had several problems so I think we'll need much more time to make one...
    Acknowledgement should never be considered a passion, unless you're egotistical or if you have a "God-complex". (Not hatin', just statin' a fact)
    To seek acknowledgement should be a goal or a priority, but never passion.

Now, music? That's passion! It's good to hear there are a bunch of people here who are passionate about music here. And making a band is tough. I've been trying for years, myself. Keeping one is harder, I hear. Good luck to ya! ^_^

Newbie blindzzz is off to a good start blindzzz's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Acknowledgement should never be considered a passion, unless you're egotistical or if you have a "God-complex". (Not hatin', just statin' a fact)
    To seek acknowledgement should be a goal or a priority, but never passion.

Now, music? That's passion! It's good to hear there are a bunch of people here who are passionate about music here. And making a band is tough. I've been trying for years, myself. Keeping one is harder, I hear. Good luck to ya! ^_^
    Thx for correcting me (pointing out my mistake).. Yeah I put quite a lot in making this band and I think my friends and me will have succses one day...
    Wandering around

Searching for bad guys

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

what i love to do more than anything is simple, being with my GF. When im with her nothing else seems to matter anymore, its hard to explain, but someone how i see that as my passion.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Otaku FuzzyBearofDoom is off to a good start FuzzyBearofDoom's Avatar
    Thanks

I have passions for guitar hero, drawing, and track but the only thing that matters in my life is my perfect girlfriend. She is always there for me and I don't know what I would do without here.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    what i love to do more than anything is simple, being with my GF. When im with her nothing else seems to matter anymore, its hard to explain, but someone how i see that as my passion.
    Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyBearofDoom View Post
    I have passions for guitar hero, drawing, and track but the only thing that matters in my life is my perfect girlfriend. She is always there for me and I don't know what I would do without here.
    There's a big difference between passion and affection. You are affectionate toward your GF, but passion can be for anything. You can be passionate about the things you do to keep your GF happy, or to keep your relationship "perfect". But, from what I'm reading, it seems you're speaking more on a level of affection, not passion.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm.. i agree in a sense, being with her seems to be something that i wake up every morning to do. use any diffention u will but to me its my passion.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie aarathi is off to a good start
    Thanks

My passion in life is earning more money for my family.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    Inactive threads, which have not been posted in for 1 month or more, should not be revived. They are considered dead.
    Please Read the Forum rules located here... Anime Online - FAQ: GENERAL RULES:

Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6