Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the best thing that's ever happened to you?

Newbie Albireo may be famous one day Albireo may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: What's the best thing that's ever happened to you?

Today was like one of my greatest days ever. I spent the day as a road guard at a bike race. I'm in the army so I was placed on that as "labor" for saturday. I loved it! I got a new shirt, a new water bottle and food was free. And now I'm here posting online.

Usually my days have an equality of being bad and good.

Otaku Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage's Avatar
    Thanks

the best thing that has ever happen to me is when i figured out what manga was...........and my first time reading air gear........the greatest manga ever..........

Click here to be Myspace groupies......lol
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is the Bunny Lord. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    the best thing that ever happened to me was when i accendtly left my notebook full of stories on my desk and one girl got it and showed the teacher, and i got in trouble but it accently got published in the school paper and every one loved them. it was actuallt the worse and the best but yup. true story.
    yeah!!!
    and the ones u made now they were the greatest.

perdoname michelle!

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

the best thing that ever happend to sheep?
    *thinks*
    -none-

*sobs* baa... i know! I won't say the best but it is one of the best. That is:
    spending some 'quality' time with my beloved AO mates in the 5000post thread! It was so fun when all my friends were online and chatting at the same time in the chat room!

Getting to know Hokuro-san, Reese-san, Kedar-san, Sora-san, Blade-san, Lock-san, Shu-san, K-san, Rave-san, Shinku-san, Chris-san, Dancy-san, Kerry, Piggy-san, Fudge-san, Shadow-san, Kenpachi-san, DR-san, Mayura-chan, Shizuka-chan, Pie-chan, Setsuna-chan, Zach-chan, Equinn, Muffin-chan, Star girl, JonF-san, Mahiru, MIchiru-chan, Soshi-san, Pando-chan, Lavie-san, Nena-chan, TF-san, cerebrum.. ultimately minna-san!!

okini mashita! (n__n)
    you all gave me a reason to go online! ^^ baa~! it's much oblige and appreciated! ^___^
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by baal
    well if u dont like the people u can bug em
    u've got a point there. All i kno, my lil bro always bugs me, its 'his' job. For me to bug him tat well doesn't work too well. It just doesn't.
    Bugging people you hate...hm....could be something to keep me busy. But i don't hate too many ppl. I prefer making friends rather than enemies.
    Making friends is the best thing that's happened to me ^ ^

Otaku Arnys Battle 2 Champion sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aya-kun View Post
    the best thing that ever happend to sheep?
    *thinks*
    -none-

*sobs* baa... i know! I won't say the best but it is one of the best. That is:
    spending some 'quality' time with my beloved AO mates in the 5000post thread! It was so fun when all my friends were online and chatting at the same time in the chat room!

Getting to know Hokuro-san, Reese-san, Kedar-san, Sora-san, Blade-san, Lock-san, Shu-san, K-san, Rave-san, Shinku-san, Chris-san, Dancy-san, Kerry, Piggy-san, Fudge-san, Shadow-san, Kenpachi-san, DR-san, Mayura-chan, Shizuka-chan, Pie-chan, Setsuna-chan, Zach-chan, Equinn, Muffin-chan, Star girl, JonF-san, Mahiru, MIchiru-chan, Soshi-san, Pando-chan, Lavie-san, Nena-chan, TF-san, cerebrum.. ultimately minna-san!!

okini mashita! (n__n)
    you all gave me a reason to go online! ^^ baa~! it's much oblige and appreciated! ^___^
    The best thing that happened to me is that I found friends that suported me....Like you Aya-kun....

and That was a Nice thing 2 say...

I live in the shadows and I am as fast as the speed of light, but I use my ability's to help people even though they fear me for who I am.

A Brand new Theme song for all my friends who use to come to Ao and the People that still come's to Ao.
    http://video.freevideoblog.com/hotte...7631ca1c2a.htm

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hamu-hamu View Post
    u've got a point there. All i kno, my lil bro always bugs me, its 'his' job. For me to bug him tat well doesn't work too well. It just doesn't.
    Bugging people you hate...hm....could be something to keep me busy. But i don't hate too many ppl. I prefer making friends rather than enemies.
    Making friends is the best thing that's happened to me ^ ^
    in this world evry1 is ur enemy.
    thats why evry1 dies evry day

perdoname michelle!

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

@Baal- Now why would u say that? If everyone was ur enemy then there wouldn't be friends. Without them, then the world would just be different. There would be no more relying on people. Everything just alone.
    Without friends, that would be the worst thing not the best..

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast