Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: What's the best thing that's ever happened to you?

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's the best thing that's ever happened to you?

I just recently, over last weekend. Won a cruise to the Bahamas and hotel stay!!! Whu!!! I am to excited! I'm going to go when i'm not preggers!!!!

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Otaku tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey's Avatar
    Thanks

when i relized that you dont need people to make you happy and that i relized that i dont care what people think as long as im happy

HolderOfThe
    DarkChalice's LiL sis

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

the best thing that ever happend to sheep?
    *thinks*
    -none-

*sobs* baa... i know! I won't say the best but it is one of the best. That is:
    spending some 'quality' time with my beloved AO mates in the 5000post thread! It was so fun when all my friends were online and chatting at the same time in the chat room!

Getting to know Hokuro-san, Reese-san, Kedar-san, Sora-san, Blade-san, Lock-san, Shu-san, K-san, Rave-san, Shinku-san, Chris-san, Dancy-san, Kerry, Piggy-san, Fudge-san, Shadow-san, Kenpachi-san, DR-san, Mayura-chan, Shizuka-chan, Pie-chan, Setsuna-chan, Zach-chan, Equinn, Muffin-chan, Star girl, JonF-san, Mahiru, MIchiru-chan, Soshi-san, Pando-chan, Lavie-san, Nena-chan, TF-san, cerebrum.. ultimately minna-san!!

okini mashita! (n__n)
    you all gave me a reason to go online! ^^ baa~! it's much oblige and appreciated! ^___^
    oh dear! I have failed to add Nympho-san and a few more peeps! I thought I could quickly add but nuu! Nympho-san is online laready! gomen Nympho-san!

edit/adds to list:
    Nympho-san, Raja-chan, Taurus-san, Strikerx-chan, Pando-chan, North-san ...etc

Allow sheep to elaborate more about my best things in this forum:

I remember the times we had when we were in the 5000post thread. Sometimes it could get really slow but sometimes it was too fast that I often 'faint' in the thread. ^^ I remember how Blade-san and Chris-san would say all sorts of things to get me back each time I ran out. I remember K-san always entering the thread with her sexy kitty pose/dances. Kedar-san peeping in and then running off making all of us chase after him. (Mahiru, Michiru, K-san, me!) XD Nympho-san running about naked in the thread. Sora-san was always there to support some of us ^^ Pie-chan the adorable lil girl sitting in the thread and whooshi woosh about. ^^ TF-san stealing my wool leaving sheep naked in the open. (-__-) Setsuna-chan running his fingers on his guitar with Blade-san. Hokuro-san and Lock-san who appears offline and comes in to join us whenever they can. Kerry rambling about her beloved Cherry coke! There was also JonF-san fighting againts Taurus-san to keep Sheep safe and sound. Oh yea.. Blade-san and Sora-san was there too! XD wakakaka~!

...... There's too much to say! I had a blastful of time with these people!
    Reese-san who apparently lives in my PM inbox. Same goes for Setsuna-chan, Zach-chan, and Strikerx-chan. (n_n) baa~!

Oh.. never to forget the dorky's contribution in making my tummy tickles. ^^ Cereb ^^ The one that abuses me the most~ or perhaps next to reese-san who has recently found a fascination in spanking sheep with her bra!

XD okini!
    I love minna-san ^^
    [if you are not found in my list, I'm sorry. ^^ I have too lil memory ^^ but you know you're in it!]
    Last edited by Aya-kun; Aug 19, 2006 at 06:37 PM.
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

Finding love is the best thing thing that happened to me
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Newbie Vixx may be famous one day Vixx may be famous one day Vixx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HieisLove View Post
    Finding love is the best thing thing that happened to me
    I've yet to experience the real thing, only what I thought was real.
    There's a song I love so much I stole,
    Every precious note I took, I sold
    Now I spit out words, do you see my lungs on the dancefloor?

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aya-kun View Post
    oh dear! I have failed to add Nympho-san and a few more peeps! I thought I could quickly add but nuu! Nympho-san is online laready! gomen Nympho-san!

edit/adds to list:
    Nympho-san, Raja-chan, Taurus-san, Strikerx-chan, Pando-chan, North-san ...etc

Allow sheep to elaborate more about my best things in this forum:

I remember the times we had when we were in the 5000post thread. Sometimes it could get really slow but sometimes it was too fast that I often 'faint' in the thread. ^^ I remember how Blade-san and Chris-san would say all sorts of things to get me back each time I ran out. I remember K-san always entering the thread with her sexy kitty pose/dances. Kedar-san peeping in and then running off making all of us chase after him. (Mahiru, Michiru, K-san, me!) XD Nympho-san running about naked in the thread. Sora-san was always there to support some of us ^^ Pie-chan the adorable lil girl sitting in the thread and whooshi woosh about. ^^ TF-san stealing my wool leaving sheep naked in the open. (-__-) Setsuna-chan running his fingers on his guitar with Blade-san. Hokuro-san and Lock-san who appears offline and comes in to join us whenever they can. Kerry rambling about her beloved Cherry coke! There was also JonF-san fighting againts Taurus-san to keep Sheep safe and sound. Oh yea.. Blade-san and Sora-san was there too! XD wakakaka~!

...... There's too much to say! I had a blastful of time with these people!
    Reese-san who apparently lives in my PM inbox. Same goes for Setsuna-chan, Zach-chan, and Strikerx-chan. (n_n) baa~!

Oh.. never to forget the dorky's contribution in making my tummy tickles. ^^ Cereb ^^ The one that abuses me the most~ or perhaps next to reese-san who has recently found a fascination in spanking sheep with her bra!

XD okini!
    I love minna-san ^^
    [if you are not found in my list, I'm sorry. ^^ I have too lil memory ^^ but you know you're in it!]
    Ahh such sweet memories!!!!! But alas' they are no more. AO doesn't let us chat anymore

*does sad nakey dance*

See you on DRP Bad Sheep!!!!!

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

''teen love never last long''
    love is just a fantasy that can become real

perdoname michelle!

Heavy Metal Goddess CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18's Avatar
    a place where the stars shine as bright as the sun
    Thanks

I would to thank all of you for replying to my thread.I appreciate it and I look forward to reading more of your responses.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast