+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Whats the coolest cosplay?

Newbie Sukai is off to a good start Sukai's Avatar
    I live in my own mind. Haha! Just kidding. I live in Utah, but I hate it here.
    Thanks

Whats the coolest cosplay?

Who do you think would be the coolest to cosplay? You dont have to describe how to make it unless asked. State their full name and what anime/manga they come from. If you have a pic of the cosplay that'd be awesome, or some link.

I think that a cool cosplay idea would be half hearless-half nobody from Kingdom Hearts. the half-and-half idea is only a cosplay idea, not a real being in KH. I was gonna model the heartless half as a Shadow heartless:
    http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/ki.../df/Shadow.jpg
    and the nobody half a Dusk nobody:
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_wsPLG6Mglr...DuskNobody.jpg
    The split would be vertical, right between the eyes and straight down. I'll upload a pic of the cosplay as soon as I'm done with it.

Newbie TheDarknesInTheLight is off to a good start TheDarknesInTheLight's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Whats the coolest cosplay?

Quote Originally Posted by Sukai View Post
    Who do you think would be the coolest to cosplay? You dont have to describe how to make it unless asked. State their full name and what anime/manga they come from. If you have a pic of the cosplay that'd be awesome, or some link.

I think that a cool cosplay idea would be half hearless-half nobody from Kingdom Hearts. the half-and-half idea is only a cosplay idea, not a real being in KH. I was gonna model the heartless half as a Shadow heartless:
    http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/ki.../df/Shadow.jpg
    and the nobody half a Dusk nobody:
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_wsPLG6Mglr...DuskNobody.jpg
    The split would be vertical, right between the eyes and straight down. I'll upload a pic of the cosplay as soon as I'm done with it.
    accually i saw that cosplay last year at Gen-Con in the costume contest it was ok but i wouldnt say it is worth time making it but maybe a combo with dante from DMC and Alucard from helling would look cool similer colors similer styles but diff you know
    The closer you get the light the greater your darkness becomes...

Newbie Sukai is off to a good start Sukai's Avatar
    I live in my own mind. Haha! Just kidding. I live in Utah, but I hate it here.
    Thanks

Re: Whats the coolest cosplay?

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarknesInTheLight View Post
    accually i saw that cosplay last year at Gen-Con in the costume contest it was ok but i wouldnt say it is worth time making it but maybe a combo with dante from DMC and Alucard from helling would look cool similer colors similer styles but diff you know
    haha, yeah. Im semi-surprised it was taken. It's not hard at all and a good way to spend some spare time, i dont mind finishing it. did the person you see have a mask or paint their face?

Newbie Xyore is off to a good start Xyore's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that cosplay was a bad idea. I mean, I am o.k. with people dressing up as their favorite anime character to express their admiration towards that character, but why display it excessively or wear their costumes just about everywhere? I am not saying that I'm against cosplay, I would just love it if they would tone it down just a little bit. This was just really disappointing: Yotsuba Cosplay
    Death takes a toll...
    Just hope it's your soul...

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Possibly K' from King of Fighters, just because he's so effortlessly, m*therf*cking cool. It's not like he has an elaborate outfit or anything, just an all-leather getup, that red glove/graft, and shades. I guess it's got more to do with the contrast between his dark skin and silver hair. He's cool. But I imagine it'd be really hard to pull it off, because, for one, most silver wigs look bad in real life, and you'd have to be kind of buffed out to pull off the outfit.

+ Reply to Thread