+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Whats in a name?

Newbie picoboca is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Whats in a name?

hehe my name is ana and on latin i think it means God's mercy...or something like that
    people don't react...there are anas all over the world...the thing i hate is when people do something of my name and call me diferently...my reaction is always...i am ana and please do call me that way ^^
    i also hate that there are lot of anas and on street i always turn around because of some other ana...in my country it's a very popular name

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

My name is Amber. I don't think it has much meaning beyond amber being a precious stone\jewel. I like my first and last name though because my first name is a noun, and my last name is a verb... so If I'm writing a document that includes my name, The spell check never questions it seeing as how both names are words.^_^

When people hear my name I think they just get a little dissapointed. For some reason I see alot of the "hot" girls on T.V. or in movies seem to have the name Amber. And... I guess I'm not really society's standard for "hot".
    ... Not Ever Again...

Newbie blackrosegurl070 may be famous one day blackrosegurl070 may be famous one day blackrosegurl070's Avatar
    Thanks

Well...My name is Chasity, pronounced chastity, which means something about being a virgin or something, so of course people think of me as someone who is quite innocent. which I think is quite funny because I am a virgin and plan on staying one until I'm married or at least 18, that is, I'm trying to.
    Woweeee!

Otaku Brent-Enix is off to a good start Brent-Enix's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't have one whole first name. My first name actually has two meanings. "Marie" is a Hebrew name, meaning, "The perfect one", whilst "Louise" is a German name, meaning, "famous warrior". So, put together, what does the name, "Marie Louise" mean?

mmhmm.

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

*Yumi* my name and its mean Beauty that what I know a bout it...
    What the people reaction when I told them my name for first time? they make comparing between my face and my name if they know the meaning of my name but some of my friends say that I change my gender from boy to girl because Yu-gi-oh ! …the main character in this anime Yumi it's a boy so they think that *sound stupid * but I am girl …well I don't care what they say. I love my name and I would not change it...

Foolish beating

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

my name is Jose which means: "raised; who pardons" is a very common name so people don't react when i introduce myself

Otaku erisluvsthanatos1313 may be famous one day erisluvsthanatos1313 may be famous one day erisluvsthanatos1313's Avatar
    the lost city of a thousand evil souls, AL
    Thanks

well at the age of 10, my friend pointed out that my first name backwards is ah satan. and my middle name is close to the word devil...so yeah...then i beat up a football player and it stuck with me. so im ah satan devil. lol
    Your perfect, just the way you were made, and I wouldn't want you any other way. Those boys will lie to you, but you won't believe that I wouldn't want you any other way.~Body Talk by My Epiphany off Now That's What I Call Eyeball
    Whittney Garrett is, () yeah (), a cow...

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Lovely. Interesting use of your name...

Well, my given name, Daniel in case you couldn't tell , is Hebrew for "God is My Judge", & doesn't get any kind of fancy reaction, other than the occasional "Not another one". There are many Daniels throughout the world, in fact there was about 3-4 in the Venturer crew I was in.

My Family name has the meaning "God Feedith the ravens", & has 3 crows on it's coat of arms, amongst other things.
    So, put them together, does that mean my name means God judges me, then gives me what I need? If so, then where's my AUS$5,000,000 Lotto win...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast