+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats up with all the cellphones?

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Whats up with all the cellphones?

Whats up with all the cellphones you see everywhere. At first it was stupid teenage girls but everyone has one now. I even had to get one because they barely have payphones now and those yellow boxes you see on highways don't exist anymore.

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Whats up with all the cellphones?

well mostly 2 reasons
    1.its called using cell phones for emergency
    2. sorry!!for being a teenage girl unike of course if you had one you wouldnt called urself dumb ha!!whatever btw its theyre opinion to have cellphones
    Yeah, Bye.

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    Whats up with all the cellphones you see everywhere. At first it was stupid teenage girls but everyone has one now. I even had to get one because they barely have payphones now and those yellow boxes you see on highways don't exist anymore.
    Yellow boxes???????O well.Most people dont get cell phones for the phone but for the extra fetures such as web access,downloads,ect.Altho the phone part is the main feture its not the most used one.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Little negi sensei View Post
    Yellow boxes???????O well.Most people dont get cell phones for the phone but for the extra fetures such as web access,downloads,ect.Altho the phone part is the main feture its not the most used one.
    Oh no. I'm only in my 20's and the younger generation doesn't know what I'm talking about when I talk about the yellow boxes on the freeway.

I can't accept change. I can barely accept the fact that the super nintendo and sega genesis are considered old now.

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

i carry three differnt cell phones with t mobil verzion wireless and sprint and im only 15 like they said i like all the other functions of a phone t mobil for the mobil to mobil and the 5 deal verzion wireless for there music and sprint for after 7pm all calls are free. we used yellow boxes on the side of the road but people have either vandalized them on there broken now they tell us to use cell phones

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

Oh no. I'm only in my 20's and the younger generation doesn't know what I'm talking about when I talk about the yellow boxes on the freeway.

I can't accept change. I can barely accept the fact that the super nintendo and sega genesis are considered old now.
    Super nintendo and sega are not old.But what are yellow boxes??????????

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by What a yellow call box is
    Back in the day, when people didn't really have cell phones, they had pay phones. if you were to get in an accident or have your car break down on the free way... every 1/4 mile or so, there would be a payphone [it was free] in a bright yellow box. and above the phone would be a blue sign that said CALL BOX... they're not around much these days with the increase of cell phones... so if you don't have one now a days, you're pretty much screwed.
    ^_^ i remember those yellow call boxes! i also remember not knowing what they were for a long time... my dad finally told me~!

as someone who barely uses their cell phone, i think it's just people evolving into the technology that is readily avaliable to them. i don't see anything wrong with it... i mean, it's like when the phone was first invented, no one wanted to use it becuz they thought it was rude and didn't replace a friendly letter...

as for teenage girls being annoying... umm, i think that's the same in every generation...

^_^ just a fact of life~!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

MAN! I just had to shell out $133 bucks for a new phone because I flung mine at a tree yesterday, only to find out that my phone won't activate because--for some ungodly reason--Verizon doesn't know jack about switchin' phone numbers to new phones!

I'm thinkin' about takin' this phone back and gettin' my $133!

GRRR.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast