+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Whats up with all the cellphones?

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Whats up with all the cellphones?

hey vigrin moble phone called the marble is only 20 bucks and gren doesnt talk all the much it sound like so it would be perfect

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Shodokan, don't ever go to Japan.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't really see the problem with cell phones being everywhere. It's called progress, man.

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

though I love my cell phone I'd have to agree about the emergency phone booths that used to be on the highways my cell doesnt have service everywhere especially heavely wooded areas and if your car breaks down in one of those aresas you sure as hell want a emergency booth close by

Newbie Mitsuki86 is off to a good start Mitsuki86's Avatar
    Thanks

Cell phones are one of those things that are required nowadays. Well, not really required, but extremely helpful and convenient. Yes, payphones are now becoming obsolete, but they're still around anyway. Not so much anymore though.

Now, as far as children (ages 5-12) having cell phones - I think that's going too far. In most cases, children only want cell phones to look cool in front of their peers. Seriously, why bring them to school? Who exactly are they going to call during school-time? -_- But, in the end it's the parent's choice. If they want their children to have cell phones, then so be it.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't have a cellphone and not to be personally offensefull but I hate many people with them. It even got me very angry today. Anyone with a cellphone thinks they're superior in some way and it Ticks me off. I rue the person to invent them. Until I get one at least.

Anyone under the age of 14 shouldn't even consider having one. It seriously pisses me off when I see like an 8 year old with one. [Pardon my language].
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Supposedly, the guy who came up wit the cellphone got the inspiration from Star Trek. If that's true, then I guess inna way u can blame Gene Roddenberry.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman View Post
    I don't have a cellphone and not to be personally offensefull but I hate many people with them. It even got me very angry today. Anyone with a cellphone thinks they're superior in some way and it Ticks me off. I rue the person to invent them. Until I get one at least.
    Tell me about it! Back at my old High School, I have had friends who literally use them cellphones day and night. Their use seems pretty addicting. Anyways, I do not have a Cellphone, never did, and I am pretty fat and old, so yeah. I might end up never using them. Perhaps maybe when I become a doctor, I might need them to attend exigent medical calls.

My dad has an "itch" for them. He hates to be accidentally unrecognized.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast